Allow Job adverts for Any role like fm19 had

Speedyol

Hi, I would like to place a Job Advert inside football manager 20 for a role while I still have the role filled. The option is not there and I have to wait for my current staff to leave before I can place an advert. Its not too bad to go a month without staff on lower divisions but on higher divisions I would like to get a better staff member without going a month without one. or sacking my current coach in "Hope" that I "Might" find a better one. It would be really useful to get the list of interested people for the job for assistant manager before deciding to renew the current contract or let him go for a new person.

This was easy in football manager 19, and I hope it gets added to football manager 20 in the future.

Edit: You can already go to staff search, sort by attributtes and offer a contract to a "better" staff without having any space for him. And If he declines no consecuenses. If he Accepts you can choose to sack your current person in order to hire the new guy. So this change Job adverts would not make the game any easier.

Edited by Speedyol
Had another point.