Very easy Xbox version, how to proceed?

Hello, I started playing on the Xbox a short time ago, but already in the first games, with physically weak players, I managed to win this game of 0x12, something unreal, since small teams every day are playing very well against big teams, apart from the 72 shots on goal against 0 of the opponent, would that be a bug? the game for Xbox is very easy.

One more thing, has the forum on the Xbox version been abandoned? since no one responds to ideas there. @Alex Pitt

160575753_3793164340768566_3703128368820059885_o.jpg

Edited by Havard IRL

• SI Staff

Hi @Havard IRL, are you winning every match in that fashion? There have been examples of teams winning by such a big margin against smaller teams (although it is not common). The Xbox Edition also hasn't been abandoned, we are responding to threads on the forum and looking at customer's ideas.

4 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Oi @Havard IRL, você está ganhando todas as partidas dessa maneira? Houve exemplos de times vencendo por uma margem tão grande contra times menores (embora isso não seja comum). A Xbox Edition também não foi abandonada, estamos respondendo a tópicos do fórum e analisando as ideias dos clientes.

Yes, almost every game, whether with a big team or a small team, I ended up creating a new save with another team to see if it would be the same thing and to my surprise, it kept going, I still win games easily in Brazil, I don't know if it is something from the country.