How do I make the opponents substitutions more visible?

Not sure if it's only me, but I find it difficult to keep track of when the opponent makes a substitution. I have both teams lineups in the panels, but the game doesn't stop when the opponent makes a sub and their lineup is being changed so quickly by the game that I often only notice 10-15min of ingame match time later that there are new players in the other team. If I remember correctly in FM20 the text commentary bar on the bottom slowed down and I always knew what's happening.

Is there anyway to get a visible notification when the opponent makes a substituion or am I the only one who would like to have this information right away?

15 minutes ago, francis#17 said:

When a sub is made theres a big bit if text that comes up on the screen showing the substitutions, are you not seeing that?

No, only when the substitutions happen during a match highlight. If it happens in-between (like for most of the subs - playing on extended highlights) I don't see that pop-up text.

5 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

I see it on key highlights. How quick is your commentary between highlights? 

Strange, I want to see it too :D I have it on the quickest option. Do you see it on the medium / standard one? Then I'll try this.

I have in about 2/3rds speed. It can sometimes flash by, but I usually see it. I'm awary from PC at the moment, but can you change a panel inside the game to show both teams? Not the horizontal lineup,  but a vertical list of players. I have it, but can't remember if it shows subs. Think it does? 

I slowed down the text commentary to normal, but the text commentary bar below doesn't inform me about substitutions. When the subs were made in the vertical list of players in the panel, there was no commentary. So then I'll go for the vertical list of players and need to keep them in sight for substitutions.

1812937602_Bildschirmfoto2021-03-18um10_39_37.thumb.png.e72a995abfb94e2753766eb7ca0ce55f.png