Interaction Relationship & Opinion - Minor Issue.

• Administrators

Hey @Mr Simpson, would you be able to provide a save prior to that interaction? 

I'd be keen to investigate this and get it logged if I can reproduce on my end.

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

• Administrators

I've had a look into it and I believe it's a knock on from the interaction you had about the player performing poorly, but I don't believe it's a bug. 

I have to assume that prior to the interaction about his performance he hadn't had much communication with the manager, but as the discussion went well and he accepted he had to do better, his relationship improved. This wouldn't update until continuing. 

Hence why you then go to discuss another aspect of his game before continuing, it hasn't yet updated the happiness or relationship.

Hopefully I've answered your initial point, but it was a bit confusing to test, so if I've got this completely wrong and haven't told you anything you didn't know - please let me know! Slightly concerned I've misinterpreted the issue aha. 

1 minute ago, Kyle Brown said:

I've had a look into it and I believe it's a knock on from the interaction you had about the player performing poorly, but I don't believe it's a bug. 

I have to assume that prior to the interaction about his performance he hadn't had much communication with the manager, but as the discussion went well and he accepted he had to do better, his relationship improved. This wouldn't update until continuing. 

Hence why you then go to discuss another aspect of his game before continuing, it hasn't yet updated the happiness or relationship.

Hopefully I've answered your initial point, but it was a bit confusing to test, so if I've got this completely wrong and haven't told you anything you didn't know - please let me know! Slightly concerned I've misinterpreted the issue aha. 

I think OP means that before the interaction, the Relationship/Opinion was Very Close/Highest Regard, but when the interaction was initiated it changed to No Relationship/Opinion. When the game is continued, the Relationship/Opinion changes back to Very Close/Highest Regard.