Strikers aren't scoring goals

I have just started this save with Panakinathos, and I'm playing a 4-4-2 formation. Most of my tactic is decent, but for some reason my strikers aren't scoring enough goals. A few times now, we have had a lot more xG/shots on target than the other team, but my strikers just aren't putting away the chances. Over the first 5 games of the season, we have scored only 6 goals in total - 3 from my two strikers combined, and two of those 3 goals have been pens. Here's my tactic:

image.png.f70b2ab33e3e2a1dd2adf4124bf63c9f.png

It's not to complicated and I try not to exploit 4-2-3-1 gegen, so do you have any suggestions as to what I could do to make my strikers score more goals? Thanks in advance :)

I'd remove work ball into box - you have four wide players as well as a target man, it makes sense to encourage more crosses. You can give individual players PI's to shoot less if you're worried about long shots. Maybe also take the tempo up a notch.

Also without a playmaker, there's no one trying to unleash a killer ball which contradicts work ball into box, as you're less likely to have anyone playing that decisive killer ball through.