Lower League help Needed

Hi i am now struggling with my lower league save and just wondered if you can help.

I won 3 straight promotions but due to a lack of finance and players not willing to come to my team im stuck with most of the same players that have won my promotions so now there really not good enough for this league and i am trying to find a way i can get the best of what i have.

As you can see the season started well but for reasons i dont understand my form has fallen off a cliff and im really struggling to buy a win.

As you can see things started well but things have imploded.

Ive posted my tactic i did try a 4-1-4-1 but had the same problem and the strange thing is i create lots off chances playing 4-4-2 but concede a lot where the 4-1-4-1 is better defensive wise but i cant score.

Any help would be great

2021-02-08 (8).png

2021-02-08 (1).png

I guess your players are not good enough to offset the risks of playing both wide midfield roles on attack duties. Higher lines of defense coupled with a high team mentality may also be a bit too much for the quality of your team.

Btw, CM on support duty would make more sense behind the AF, compared to his holding CM partner (on defend duty).