No Youth Intake

baasblack

Hello editors,

I created my database and when I start I press add players to playable teams.

I see that its not happening for the second teams and U19 teams.

I also think there was no youth intake because its says that its a match between the club to see who i'm gonna keep instead of new arrivals coming? 

does somebody knows how to fix this Issue? 

xxx.fmf

4 hours ago, baasblack said:

Hello editors,

I created my database and when I start I press add players to playable teams.

I see that its not happening for the second teams and U19 teams.

I also think there was no youth intake because its says that its a match between the club to see who i'm gonna keep instead of new arrivals coming? 

does somebody knows how to fix this Issue? 

xxx.fmf 72.04 kB · 0 downloads

image.thumb.png.91365e45cdc9074f790bb85a094c7bc0.pngAll is well in my simulation. 

56 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

image.thumb.png.91365e45cdc9074f790bb85a094c7bc0.pngAll is well in my simulation. 

Yes but thats not what i meant, when the season starts all the second teams are full of fake gray players and U19 aswell.

It takes 3 or 4 season to have a decent full teams of normal players thats way to long for a big country 

Normally when you add players before starting the game then those teams will be filled with players' for some reason it doesnt happen like that.

But I was thinking i made a custom database and change  the structure of the MLS, but normally in America the clubs have draft for new players, maybe thats why its not going right, I should change the top league I think 

Edited by baasblack

34 minutes ago, baasblack said:

Yes but thats not what i meant, when the season starts all the second teams are full of fake gray players and U19 aswell.

It takes 3 or 4 season to have a decent full teams of normal players thats way to long for a big country 

Normally when you add players before starting the game then those teams will be filled with players' for some reason it doesnt happen like that.

But I was thinking i made a custom database and change  the structure of the MLS, but normally in America the clubs have draft for new players, maybe thats why its not going right, I should change the top league I think 

I've ticked add players to playable teams and haven't seen gray players. Yes, the players were thrown between first, reserve and u19 teams but every playable team had fully playable roster.

17 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I've ticked add players to playable teams and haven't seen gray players. Yes, the players were thrown between first, reserve and u19 teams but every playable team had fully playable roster.

voorbeeld.thumb.png.6d23f365a09431900b6317866c07ce09.png

This is the hardcoded problem no youth Intake if you change the standard MLS competition