Bring the Ghana League to FM

I honestly believe it time Football manager bring some African leagues.This will help attract any African players but also show how diverse the game is in a way.

I would absolutely freak out on the chance to manage in the Ghana premier League.

It would mean alot to see this come .

What do you guys think ?

I completely get where your coming from. But you have to ask yourself how many users would want to choose the Ghanaian league? Yourself and maybe a few others. It would never make sense for me and millions of others to choose these kind of leagues even if they were in the game, you would miss the big leagues and the big competitions and big transfers etc etc. It really wouldn’t be worth it in my opinion, plus as you know we are limited to only 4 playable leagues, I always choose England/Italy/Spain/GermanyFrance/Portugal. There wouldn’t be many who would want to play as Botswana Meat Commission, Chicken Inn, Cape Coast Ebusua Dwarfs, Vovovo or Eleven Men in Flight lol, to my surprise those are actual real names of some African football teams lol. I may be wrong but I’m certain all the playable leagues that are in the game are the most popular leagues and leagues that people want to play. I’m not sure if you can ask Marc Vaughan on here? If he has any plans to include some African leagues or not. 

I would guess that decisions on which leagues to include would happen at the wider FM level, then flow down to FMM.

It wouldn't really make sense for FMM to add a league, negotiate the usage rights, reasearch and add a lot more players to the DB (so there are enough players for the league), etc in isolation from the rest of the FM series as a whole. So I'm guessing that the FMM section is probably the wrong place to ask - although I'm not sure where the right place would be. Hope someone can tell us where.

1 hour ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

I completely get where your coming from. But you have to ask yourself how many users would want to choose the Ghanaian league? Yourself and maybe a few others. It would never make sense for me and millions of others to choose these kind of leagues even if they were in the game, you would miss the big leagues and the big competitions and big transfers etc etc. It really wouldn’t be worth it in my opinion, plus as you know we are limited to only 4 playable leagues, I always choose England/Italy/Spain/GermanyFrance/Portugal. There wouldn’t be many who would want to play as Botswana Meat Commission, Chicken Inn, Cape Coast Ebusua Dwarfs, Vovovo or Eleven Men in Flight lol, to my surprise those are actual real names of some African football teams lol. I may be wrong but I’m certain all the playable leagues that are in the game are the most popular leagues and leagues that people want to play. I’m not sure if you can ask Marc Vaughan on here? If he has any plans to include some African leagues or not. 

I'd definitely play as a team called Eleven Men In Flight. 

29 minutes ago, passenger58 said:

I'd definitely play as a team called Eleven Men In Flight. 

Lol, maybe this is actually an Asian team, I guess this team would be pretty decent flying all over the place and evading tackles etc lol. We won’t play as Cape Coast Dwarfs and for obvious reasons, let’s just say you don’t want to concede any corners or free kicks lol.