[FM21][MOD] New numbers

lembergman

• 3 weeks later...
6 часов назад, MIRKOFERRARI сказал:

@lembergman On a black background you don't read and another question you come to put the numbers on the shirt? es. Andromeda skin

thanks

Numbers are suitable for any skin. skin 21\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers
On a black background you don't read???? - Do not understand. Can I give an example?
I will post big numbers for T-shirts soon.
6 часов назад, Ivs сказал:

Do you have the chance to share Premier League and last season EFL fonts, too?

Premier League from other skin (Rensie???)

PL numbers.rar

1 ora fa, lembergman ha scritto:

Thank you lembergman.

Do you have by chance last season EFL fonts?

I also noted that English National League (5th & 6th tier) has dedicated font numbers. Has someone ever tried to create them?

EDIT: The Premier League fonts you shared are the old ones which have been used until 2007. Do you have the latest ones?

Edited by Ivs

1 час назад, Ivs сказал:

Do you have by chance last season EFL fonts?

I also noted that English National League (5th & 6th tier) has dedicated font numbers. Has someone ever tried to create them?

not. I have no other numbers. they need to be done manually. if there is a font, this is not such a big problem. you would show as an example, I do not remember which fonts where.

2 часа назад, MIRKOFERRARI сказал:

@lembergmanIf the shirt is black I don't see the numbers but just the EFL symbol, I hope I explained myself, sorry for my bad English 

I think the problem is that the font is made in one color - red. but should be with a green border then there will be a contrast
10@2x.png.67cbfebdb0105e53dd6d71bc734f9208.png

16 ore fa, lembergman ha scritto:

not. I have no other numbers. they need to be done manually. if there is a font, this is not such a big problem. you would show as an example, I do not remember which fonts where.

I think the problem is that the font is made in one color - red. but should be with a green border then there will be a contrast
10@2x.png.67cbfebdb0105e53dd6d71bc734f9208.png

@lembergmananyway I wanted to thank you for the excellent work and I wanted to know if in addition to the default size there are also large and small, thanks

21 ore fa, lembergman ha scritto:
On a black background you don't read???? - Do not understand. Can I give an example?

PL numbers.rar 1 MB · 0 downloads

1 ora fa, lembergman ha scritto:

large numbers for back kits

69.png.f5935721773406181c02fbfa4ea5cc68.png4.png.ea045075bfd4770a77d8838643a32f91.png17.png.7ab43bc19d6510cffb313375d8b945f7.png25.png.00aa807d05a067af53abe008db8fadf0.png

large.rar 5 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you very much

35 минут назад, Ivs сказал:

There's a site that collect all the latest football fonts and numbers: http://freefootballfont.blogspot.com/

Do you think it can be useful to work on font for FM?

I take it from there. but only free versions. paid I can't afford now. but you must understand that each number must be done separately

1 hour ago, lembergman said:

I take it from there. but only free versions. paid I can't afford now. but you must understand that each number must be done separately

I can imagine that takes an age! 

what is the process of making the number once you have downloaded the font from that website?

I would be willing to help but I am not great with photoshopping etc

15 минут назад, MC_______7 сказал:

I can imagine that takes an age! 

what is the process of making the number once you have downloaded the font from that website?

I would be willing to help but I am not great with photoshopping etc

You need to print the number (red) of the desired size (take the original one from the game). Make her into a picture. Make a stroke (green). You do it from 0 to 9. Then you compose the numbers by combining them with the original numbers. You need to keep the proportions. In general, this can be done fairly quickly. But when I have time, I am mostly busy with facepack. Doing monotonous machine work is very boring. Here is an example file

UmbroBR2019.psd

On 28/01/2021 at 03:44, lembergman said:

PL numbers.rar 1.64 MB · 13 downloads

Do you have the author's permission to share?

image.png.2483550b3c44e516017dea3ba8f0e3a4.png

you should double check?

9 часов назад, THE FM GURU сказал:

Do you have the author's permission to share?

you should double check?

They were given to me on this forum. Didn't know to look for permission. Let the moderator delete the topic.
5 часов назад, MIRKOFERRARI сказал:

On the t-shirts, however, they are still large, how can I reduce the size? One last thing is possible to recreate the numbers with the font used for the Italian serie A ? Thanks in advance 

@a31632posted small ones on this page. Series A can be done if there is a font. I already wrote about this, why repeat it every time.

I will definitely make a few fonts and put them in the public domain

4 часа назад, Robinsonik сказал:

Could you please make a set of fonts for BVB (small, large, default) ? https://sportfontseng.wordpress.com/2019/06/10/borussia-dortmund-2020/

Without the ability to print the numbers, it will not work to keep the logo on the number. The whole point of font identification is lost. I will not undertake this.

• 7 months later...
On 09/01/2021 at 20:24, lembergman said:
I decided to make new font for kits. For example, I made the number "4" in all sizes and inserted the original kit files from game in panels\generic, but something went wrong with my tactics
numbers.jpg.1ea866a0b15738c347da218eebf011b4.jpg

tactics icon info panel overview.xml 6.1 kB · 16 downloads kit panel.xml 290 B · 17 downloads kit icon tactics.xml 448 B · 13 downloads kit icon.xml 1012 B · 20 downloads

Could i please ask before i install these AWESOME files!!... Has the issue from this post been sorted?

Many thanks in advance

• 1 year later...