So many world class newgens

LuCki_BOii

There are lots of good newgens generated in the game..it seems a bit unrealistic and top clubs like man city psg Barcelona are buying most of them and are not even using them...they buy players for 90 mill + and use them as backup and easily let them go after a year or two....please change this..reduce the no of newgens generated..make it realistic

vor 3 Minuten schrieb LuCki_BOii:

There are lots of good newgen generated in the game..it seems a bit unrealistic and top clubs like man city psg Barcelona are buying most of them and are not even using them...they buy players for 90 mill + and use them as backup and easily let them go after a year or two....please change this..reduce the no of newgens generated make it realistic

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

One of my mods of my megapack changes this. Take a look here:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/545609-fm21-increase-realism-megapack-by-daveincid/

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LuCki_BOii:

Yea i have downloaded ur mod...its cool but i have to start a new game right...im already in middle of a game and i dont want to start a new one:(

would be nice if it works in the same save game

You need to start a new game yes, there is no chance to implement this into an existing game I'm afraid

Gerade eben schrieb LuCki_BOii:

Thanks..will try...but if you release any future updates should i start a new game again?

This is the question everyone needs to answer it for himself:D I usually start my main save after the final update from SI, which usually is at the end of february, start of march.

• 2 months later...