FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Combination with League Megapacks

I was lucky to work close with @davie77 and I must admit, his work is absolutely genious! Incredible level of detail! 

It's 100% compatible with my files and it includes fixes, which weren't possible in my files, because they must be added in every single league-file.  So if you want to have the best experience for realism, his league-files are the way to go!:applause:

Edited by Daveincid

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Vladis:

Hi, @Daveincid. Thanks for this amazing work. I`m interested in long-term save in Ireland so want to know what differences i will see in managing in such small league with your files?

Hi Vladis. Thank you!

It generally depends on your success as a manager and the success of the other teams:brock: Ireland doesn't have the same potencial as Scotland, but they definitly have room for improvement in terms of growth as a whole Nation. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor 1 Stunde schrieb anitamui:

how does the files affects the sponsors??

It increases or decreases Sponsorship-deals for Clubs which hare having more success or less. In my holiday-save I can take Dinamo Zagreb as an example. They win the league by ease, that's nothing special, but in 2021 they made it until quarter finals in Europa League and lost in a tight game vs Arsenal. So over the years their Sponsors went up from 3.3m pounds to 5.75m pounds. 

The values are all coordinated to the strenght of the Nations financial power to avoid imbalance. I will update the megapack with more detailed informations as soon as possible.

Cheers

Daveincid

Has been "Realistic Transfer Preferences" file updated, or the problem with the Netherlands (and maybe other countries) is still present?

Anyway, thank you for your work! It is amazing.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb bsanchezb:

Has been "Realistic Transfer Preferences" file updated, or the problem with the Netherlands (and maybe other countries) is still present?

Anyway, thank you for your work! It is amazing.

The problem sadly still exist, I posted it in the Bug-Forum, so hopefully they fix it with a patch, there is no way to change this with the editor.

Thank you!

Cheers

Daveincid

9 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Default salaries are too low in Top-5 Leagues in the future. Less money on salary spent has a inflating effect for bank balance overall.

Great spot, glad you included this as its been on my mind for a while.

Update File: Daveincid's mods_improved market values_improved salaries and sponsors v1.1

v1.1 fixed issues for following Nations which have too high transfer-fees for weak players (youngsters) in the default db: Argentina, Belgium, Chile, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Colombia, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, Hungary and Uruguay. If you spot more of theese transfers in the default or in custom league files, please let me know.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Re finances mod, do you think we need to have it enabled if we also choose to block the first window transfer, as I'm always enabling this option in order to keep some authenticity?

Form my expericene, usually, the winter budgets are appearing around December 1st and clubs like  Manchester United  / Heerenven don't have so much to spend like in their normal summer windows IF checking that option.

In case of Manchester United, a team I'm also supporting, they seem to have an 100-120 M pounds /  summer / year  while the game is considering that budget additive so a manager could spend 200 if not spending it in one summer. From a fan point of view, I doubt the Glazers would sanction a budget higher than that regardless of the previous transfer windows. So, wouldn't be more realistic if the game somehow resets the budgets every year?

Edit: Do you think the Europa Conference League fix avaialable https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-leagues.html?id=7317  is compatible with the game importance mod?

Fix for teams from same nation being drawn against each other in qualifying rounds for both the Europa League and Europa Conference League.
Also changed fourth qualifying round name to playoff like in real life.
Changed fixture priority to high for every fixture.

First season higher seeded team plays at home

Edited by klaasjan
question about Conference League Fix

vor 19 Minuten schrieb klaasjan:

Re finances mod, do you think we need to have it enabled if we also choose to block the first window transfer, as I'm always enabling this option in order to keep some authenticity?

Form my expericene, usually, the winter budgets are appearing around December 1st and clubs like  Manchester United  / Heerenven don't have so much to spend like in their normal summer windows IF checking that option.

It actually doesn't really matter, because the mod set's transfer budget to zero, so even if you won't tick it, Clubs don't have a budget at the start.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb klaasjan:

In case of Manchester United, a team I'm also supporting, they seem to have an 100-120 M pounds /  summer / year  while the game is considering that budget additive so a manager could spend 200 if not spending it in one summer. From a fan point of view, I doubt the Glazers would sanction a budget higher than that regardless of the previous transfer windows. So, wouldn't be more realistic if the game somehow resets the budgets every year?

I understand your point. But by default you start in the situation that the real transfer window already happend, so you shouldn't have any budget at all. But with the mod, you will likely get already a transfer budget around november for the upcoming transfer-window, which is the most realistic way IMO.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb klaasjan:

Edit: Do you think the Europa Conference League fix avaialable https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-leagues.html?id=7317  is compatible with the game importance mod?

Should work without problems!

Cheers

Daveincid

On 25/11/2020 at 16:20, BelgianResearch said:

Pretty sure these values are spread over more than one season  ...  Thats how they they are put in the database - sponsorship over x years depending on the length of the contract. Mouscron is that amount over 5 years. 

The belgium league researcher explains the sponsor income in the bug forum, not sure if its valid.

Well it seems its not just a decimal error, proper fix would be divide the income over the years, its better to let them know in the research forum.

Anyway, thanks for the work, looking forward to start a new save with it once current bugs are sorted.

Gerade eben schrieb dastrokes88:

Well it seems its not just a decimal error, proper fix would be divide the income over the years, its better to let them know in the research forum.

Anyway, thanks for the work, looking forward to start a new save with it once current bugs are sorted.

I just posted it in the forum, so they can change it. But you are right, it's not a decimal error.

Cheers

Daveincid

18 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Is this affecting everyone?

I don't know if that bug affect everyone so i have downloadded that fix just in case. Also, as Dave said, his mod should work with that fix

I've been running a first quick test save for this with just a couple of leagues, but values in Belgium seem really low.

Like Maehle went for less  than 1/3 of the real life fee. And Genk sold their two best young defenders at a loss.

I've only simulated a year so I'll check for other things in the long term.

20210108193918_1.thumb.jpg.0fe0c7e6e37b9b5b8b16c4a387595666.jpg20210108193927_1.thumb.jpg.568bc5ba952d0ec0770abf1261cf84ea.jpg

20210108193941_1.jpg

How is the speed of this modpack for everyone else?  I started up a test save last night, with fewer players loaded than usual, and it seemed a bit slow.  The speed was fine when simulating from day to day, but things seem to lag quite a bit when I'm going in and out of club views, player screens, etc.  Anybody else, or is it just me?

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Nolopola:

I've been running a first quick test save for this with just a couple of leagues, but values in Belgium seem really low.

Like Maehle went for less  than 1/3 of the real life fee. And Genk sold their two best young defenders at a loss.

I've only simulated a year so I'll check for other things in the long term.

20210108193918_1.thumb.jpg.0fe0c7e6e37b9b5b8b16c4a387595666.jpg20210108193927_1.thumb.jpg.568bc5ba952d0ec0770abf1261cf84ea.jpg

20210108193941_1.jpg

Due the changes, transfer fees are lower than usual, and actually I am pretty happy with it. Due the special situation IRL Clubs are spending less money overall. In my Test-Save Krepin Diatta moved for 16.25m to Arsenal, so there is still decent money paid for them.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 15 Minuten schrieb StatboySpurs:

How is the speed of this modpack for everyone else?  I started up a test save last night, with fewer players loaded than usual, and it seemed a bit slow.  The speed was fine when simulating from day to day, but things seem to lag quite a bit when I'm going in and out of club views, player screens, etc.  Anybody else, or is it just me?

Changing screens has nothing to do with my pack. I had this problem too with some custom skins. 

Cheers

Daveincid

58 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Changing screens has nothing to do with my pack. I had this problem too with some custom skins. 

Cheers

Daveincid

The odd thing is that I haven't changed any skins in several weeks.  It just randomly started getting much, much slower last night.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb StatboySpurs:

The odd thing is that I haven't changed any skins in several weeks.  It just randomly started getting much, much slower last night.

There was an update, so it seems reasonable.

Maelhle, Lucumi and Cuesta being sold for peanuts doesn't sit right with me. IRL Genk wouldn't sell them at those prices.

Do you think it's the finances or market values file that is mainly causing that?

Edited by freddieos

vor 1 Minute schrieb freddieos:

Maelhle, Lucumi and Cuesta being sold for peanuts doesn't sit right with me. Do you think this is the finances or market values file that is mainly causing that?

I think it's more likely to be the finances file. As I said, the Clubs won't be able to spend big money in the first season. Example from Genk IRL is Zhegrova. Basel bought him for much less money as they usually defined during the loan-period, so it's kind of a new phenomen that prices, especially for mid-term-clubs are falling. This will get back to "normal" after 2-3 Seasons. This is part of the realism-mod and if there aren't extremely unrealistic low fees, this won't be changed :)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 2 Minuten schrieb freddieos:

okay, thanks for explaining. Didn't know Zhegrova had gone to Basel, FM20 favourite for me! Moody little bastard though.

He definetly drives everyone crazy in Basel, sometimes positve but currently more on the negative side:lol:

I am currently testing my next update, there are a lot of premier league-teams interested in Maelhle, so I think he should move for more money in my save as in the example above. I will keep you updated

Am 9.1.2021 um 16:48 schrieb freddieos:

Maelhle, Lucumi and Cuesta being sold for peanuts doesn't sit right with me. IRL Genk wouldn't sell them at those prices.

Do you think it's the finances or market values file that is mainly causing that?

As promised there are some screenshots to show you that the transfer market get's "normal" again. I really like the behavior, because despite there are high fees paid as IRL, the salarys didn't went crazy. Default start the highest wage paid for a team was 24mio. In year 2023 it increased to over 40. 

Default:

Transfers 21/22

983761386_Default2.thumb.png.8139b30b6140f23d0c4da519402f4147.png

Transfers 22/23

1833899601_default3.thumb.png.2d7ed10af5d62ead3770856ba369e0d5.png

Transfers 23/24

1876414732_default4.thumb.png.c771216d24803148f4e604983d89b0bd.png

Default in 2023 increased to over 40mil.

612492296_Salarydefault.thumb.png.13cae72df6fd3d46b52e639cbbeffec6.png

Custom files

Transfers  21/22

383275239_Belgien1.thumb.png.a3cac2db6b852658fcd7db509d322bcb.png

Transfers 22/23

49197006_Belgien2.thumb.png.437a36d8d9f6fd51e6ac6b6d1b85d3bb.png

Transfers 23/24

992968369_Belgien3.thumb.png.644608a97376d8869ce9c1fd4344d5a7.png

Salary

1126421496_BelgienSalarycustom.thumb.png.3c4d060b5926e0f24f4a02cdba7b24fb.png

Summary:

It's exactly what all files should do overall. There aren't crazy salaries paid but they will slightly increase over the years again. There won't be crazy transfer-fees anymore which are really unlikely to happen in the near future for a belgian side team.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Comparison Salary worldwide in 2023: default vs custom

1181235886_Salaryworldwidedefault.thumb.png.af7b4d9cb6916a043cb785ce96648e26.png

Custom

883087963_Salaryworldwidecustom.thumb.png.d6220af05f95d7863971179617edcdb2.png

The salarys in default version are too conservative in the high-end IMO. So the megapack increases this which reflects the near future better as I think. 

Cheers

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 12.01.21)

Update 12.01.21

Daveincids improved market values + Salaries + Sponsors v1.2

v1.2

- Issues from v1.1 still occur rarely, but much less.

- Several adjustments

Please keep in mind:

The shown market values are not directly linked to what is getting paid for a player or how good he is. This is also the case in default, but more tweaked in my file. Wonderkids without first-team-match-experience have usually a really low market-value, due they havent shown their talent under senior football conditions yet, like IRL. The value also decreases when the player is running out of contract.

Once they played a couple of games and achieved success in U-National-Teams their value can rise extremely. Low market values doesnt mean that you will get the players for this price or even close. Their shown value also changes as soon as there is a transfer-fee paid for them.

Daveincid's club transfer preferenes v1.0 New

I researched Clubs which have a strong affinity for a specific nationality of players in the past and present. This is now a criteria in Visions of the Club. So theese Clubs should buy more players from theese Nations.

Following teams have been edited:

• FC Nordsjælland – Ghana (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Wellington Phoenix FC – New Zealand (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Ludogorez Razgrad – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Wolves – Portugal (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FC Metz – Senegal (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FC Metz – Génération Foot (new affiliation)
  • NPS Volos – Argentina (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • AGS Asteras Tripolis – Argentina and Spain (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • PSV Eindhoven – Germany (no permanent Club Vision)
  • Kristiansund BK – Senegal (no permanent Club Vision)
  • RB Salzburg – Several affiliated Clubs send their youth players now to Salzburg
  • Union Técnica de Cajamarca – Argentina (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FC Porto – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Benfica Lissabon – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Sporting Lissabon – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Sporting Braga – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Östersunds FK – England (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Sevette FC – France (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FC Sion – France and Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FC Lausanne-Sport – France (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • AS Trencin – Nigeria and Netherlands (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • MFK Zemplin Michalovce – Greece (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Dunjaska Streda – new affiliation (CD Universitario Panama)
  • Konyaspor – Bosnia and Herzegowina ( no permanent Club Vision)
  • Schachtar Donezk – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • FK Lwiw – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
  • Ujpest Budapest – Serbia (no permanent Club Vision)
  • Kisvarda FC – Ukraine (is ongoing Club Vision)

If you spot a mistake or if you have other suggestions, please send me a PM

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots, much appreciated. My honest opinion is that maybe the custom Jupiler league transfer fees are a bit too low compared to real life? Even the salaries of the top club went down by 4 million, no? Which could happen of course, especially post-covid. Are there any covid mechanics still at play with your files or your changes overrides the ones in vanilla?

The club transfer file is a great new addition! Will there not be any crossover from the transfer preferences file or they can co-exist? Was thinking of Portugal for example, surely your file already has Brazil as one of the top nations? In terms of feedback, I think you can remove Ostersunds FK from the file - the English players were linked to English managers who are no longer at the club. Maybe add Shakhtar to the Brazilian wonderkid fetishes club? And Sint-Truiden in Belgium have 5 Japanese players currently, probably classifies as an obsession! 

Edited by freddieos

vor 1 Minute schrieb freddieos:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots, much appreciated. My honest opinion is that maybe the custom Jupiler league transfer fees are a bit too low compared to real life? Even the salaries of the top club went down by 4 million, no? Which could happen of course, especially post-covid. Are there any covid mechanics still at play with your files or your changes overrides the ones in vanilla?

The club transfer file is a great new addition! Will there not be any crossover from the transfer preferences file or they can co-exist? Was thinking of Portugal for example, surely your file already has Brazil as one of the top nations? In terms of feedback, I think you can remove Ostersunds FK from the file - the English players were linked to English managers who are no longer at the club. Maybe add Shakhtar to the list of Brazilian wonderkid fetishes club? And Sint-Truiden in Belgium have 5 Japanese players currently, probably classifies as an obsession! 

Hi freddieos,

Every save is different, in this particular save Belgium as a whole Nation was struggling in international games, this explains the decrease. It's definetly not the case in every save-game. The transfer-fees are that low because this is my expectation for 2021 for mid-range-teams. As I said it goes back to normal after some time. Covid has a strong effect in terms of finances, which I think is pretty realistic. 

The club-transfer-file doesn't crossover Nation-preferences:)  Ups, copy-paste mistake about Shakthar.....of course this is included:lol: I will check Ostersund and change it in the next update, thank you! I had Sint-Truiden on my list, but it just missed the cut for my criterias very close:D

vor 30 Minuten schrieb freddieos:

I think you can remove Ostersunds FK from the file - the English players were linked to English managers who are no longer at the club.

I just checked the following source: https://www.transfermarkt.ch/ostersunds-fk/gastarbeiterDetails/verein/9614/land_id/189

As you can see it's not related to a single manager. This is constantly since 2008, so they definetly deserved a place on the list:brock:

Trust me, it was related to two English managers and two DoF in succession that were all English. But the last batch left the club in late summer 2020, and from now on I don't see them buying any English players. In fact, they have a 1-year transfer embargo currently! And on the verge of bankruptcy!

Btw, about the Belgian sponsorship error - what has it been changed to annually in your file?

Edited by freddieos