Largest ever transfer fee in iceland is compensation for a mediocre youth player

- I'm Breiðablik - currently the best team in Iceland.

- I can sell my star players for around 100K - 150K euro.

- Vikingur from the second divison just offered a contract for one of my mediocre youth players - because he only had 5 months left on his youth contract (I did'nt want to keep him).

- So now Vikingur got him on a "FREE" transfer.

- However, the "free transfer" is now the largest transfer ever in the Icelandic league with a compensation of 425k euro . Potentially rising to 1.1 million euro. This is huuuuge money in Iceland.

- The best thing - They only made a contract for 5 months (same as I had left with him) - so he can already sign with other teams now.

billede.png.8b1a3bc1d78de43367892be4fac625b1.png

billede.png.3676942b4edefbfa23cfcb29411cb50a.png

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

The compensation fee does seem high - can you provide a savegame before the offer occurred? It could be a day, week, month or even two months before. Here's how you can upload to us: 

Kind regards,

Vik

I have a save from right as the transfer happened. Is that of any use?

And it is definitely high. Vikingur could have payed wages for every player in the club for 155 weeks for that money. And he will probably never play for their first team.

Well, for me the bigger issue here is the team not realizing how much they will pay for the player, so the save must be before the offer occurred. 

If it happens again with another youngster (even if the fee is smaller), please make sure to upload a save for us from a week or two prior autosave :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry if it's not okay to jump on the end of this thread but I've had a very similar issue so thought I'd let you know.

The save game is called 'Supat Rungratsamee - Distiellry 2028.01.01'

On 6th & 7th of Jan I have 3 transfers completed for club record fees of £135k+ compensation to reserve teams from the same division for extremely poor players. It seems that they are unaware of the compensation fee. It happened again on the 16th Jan to a reserve team from a team in the league below me too.

In comparison, I just sold my best player & huge prospect who is in the Northern Irish national team for <£100k as the board thought the fee was too high to turn down. I really hope this can be fixed! 

Thanks 

Hello @Motlhen and thanks for the feedback.

Just to be clear, you've done a spectacular job of searching this bug out, the savegame uploaded and the description! :applause:

This is now passed on to the dev team for further investigation :thup:

Kind regards,

Vik

• 2 weeks later...