Location of fullbacks

I'm trying to make a strategy based on the 17/18 season of pep's mancity, but the fullbacks are not well adjusted to where I want them to be.
I want to make the third and fourth lines as below in an attack.

LFB                   DM

CB                      CB                RFB

I want to make it 3-2 like this, The right fullback comes down and forms a three-back, and the left fullback stands next to a defensive midfielder. what role and guidelines should I give you?
Like Kyle Walker, I want the right fullback to go up with the ball on the ball.

Screenshot_20201230-163810_YouTube.jpg

Edited by a5864003

The left FB is definitely a n IWB. However, I don't think the role you are describing for the right FB exists if I understand what you are trying to recreate because if you want him to to form a 3 man back line with the CBs the I'd say you should go for a FB on defend but the role doesn't allow him to move up with the ball, you should have to go for any of the other full back roles to get that but then you don't get the back 3.

The "best" of both worlds would be a FB on support.

If you want that shape why not go directly for the 3421 where the no 3 would be a DLP on support and no 5 and 2 can be BPD so the can bring the ball out

3 hours ago, DarJ said:

However, I don't think the role you are describing for the right FB exists if I understand what you are trying to recreate because if you want him to to form a 3 man back line with the CBs the I'd say you should go for a FB on defend but the role doesn't allow him to move up with the ball

Could they use FB defend to form the back 3 and rely on traits? If I'm understanding right, they only want the rb to progress when in possession of the ball, so that might work with the dribble more often trait. I don't think you can select dribble more on the FB defend player instruction which is the only thing (but that's from memory I might be wrong).

7 minutes ago, DeepThought said:

Could they use FB defend to form the back 3 and rely on traits? If I'm understanding right, they only want the rb to progress when in possession of the ball, so that might work with the dribble more often trait. I don't think you can select dribble more on the FB defend player instruction which is the only thing (but that's from memory I might be wrong).

Yes you can't add "dribble more" to FB on defend

8 minutes ago, DeepThought said:

Could they use FB defend to form the back 3 and rely on traits?

Maybe, it's not something I've tried.