Goals scored in commentary only, randomly appearing

Hi

There's definitely a bug whilst viewing a match in commentary only. I have numerous examples where goals randomly appear, also there are times when the commentary bar is black for the full duration of the second half and goals appear. So you're unable to read anything. 

I have attached a lot of saved matches, so you'll be able to view those matches and see for yourself. It is always in the second half when these random goals appear. 

Celtic v Sparta Praha.pkm Heidenheim v Celtic.pkm Hibernian v Celtic.pkm Hamilton v Celtic.pkm Rangers v Celtic 2.pkm Arsenal v Celtic.pkm Celtic v Arsenal.pkm Rangers v Celtic.pkm St. Johnstone v Celtic.pkm Livingston v Celtic.pkm Motherwell v Celtic.pkm Sp. Braga v Celtic.pkm Celtic v Nice.pkm Nice v Celtic.pkm Celtic v St. Mirren.pkm St. Mirren v Celtic.pkm Ross County v Celtic.pkm ASV Siegendorf v CSKA Moscow.pkm Zorya v Dynamo Kyiv.pkm Dynamo Kyiv v FC Bayern.pkm Krasnodar v Dynamo Kyiv.pkm Dynamo Kyiv v Desna.pkm Werder Bremen v Hertha BSC.pkm Sturm Graz v Hertha BSC.pkm Dinamo Moscow v CSKA Moscow.pkm CSKA Moscow v Malmö FF.pkm

• 2 weeks later...

No worries at all Jemal.

I know there was an update on the 8th Jan or thereabouts. So I haven't come across this issue as much but occasionally it does happen and again it's always in the second half of matches. 

The Spartak Moscow v Krasnodar I played on the 9th Jan. This match was crazy the score ended 4-4 but I think about 4 or 5 of the goals just appeared randomly. This was the worst match I've seen for ghost goals. The commentary bar went missing too so I just had to keep checking the scoreboard and it was forever changing. 

Spartak Moscow v Krasnodar.pkm Krasnodar v Arsenal Tula.pkm

Hello

Here are another 2 examples. If I can remember correctly in both games goals were scored just after half time in the 46th min. Both times the goals were scored for my team.

It's infuriating when the opposing team benefits from this and it doesn't feel much better when my team gets the goal because it's not based on any tactical play or brilliance by one of my players or a mistake from the opposing team. 

I'm at the stage now that in the second half I barley read the commentary as I am focused on the scoreboard because I know there's a very good chance that a ghost goal will appear. 

Lost count the amount of games that I think I've won by the odd goal only to find out the game ended all square because a ghost goal appeared. Again, there's other times that I've benefited from this as I've been losing by the odd goal then it turns out that I've scored and the match has finished in a draw. Either way it's not right.

Spartak Moscow v CSKA Moscow.pkm Spartak Moscow v Akhmat.pkm

I play on commentary only (old championship manager veteran so...) I always notice as the game is wrapping up, like just before you press to go to the dressing room, it will suddenly add a goal onto the score, more often than not for the opposition, although sometimes for me

Just now, Jorge666 said:

I play on commentary only (old championship manager veteran so...) I always notice as the game is wrapping up, like just before you press to go to the dressing room, it will suddenly add a goal onto the score, more often than not for the opposition, although sometimes for me

Yeah I am old champ manager player too. Yeah you're right as the game is practically ending a goal gets added to opposing team majority of the time. 

Hopefully when the new update is released then they can sort it because it urgently needs sorting. I've lost count the amount games that I think I've won by the odd goal then all of a sudden the other team gets a goal without any play.

4 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

Yeah I am old champ manager player too. Yeah you're right as the game is practically ending a goal gets added to opposing team majority of the time. 

Hopefully when the new update is released then they can sort it because it urgently needs sorting. I've lost count the amount games that I think I've won by the odd goal then all of a sudden the other team gets a goal without any play.

I'm not sure if they'll just say it didn't have time for the replay but it's happened before half time before as well, this I can deal with to a degree, the main thing this year is the f'd up player ratings imo, was fullbacks then after the update they're ok but any player I play in MC with the role of DLP (support) gets garbage ratings, even world class players