Bug on promoting players form B team

Keyzer Soze

No.

The update was only for fixing some issues related with stability in some devices.

The B team issue, is a bug that exist both in touch and full fat FM21, so it will take a bigger uptade to fix it. I'm assuming, being so close for the hollydays.... we have to wait until after xmas.

@Keyzer Sozeand everyone else - I think I've fixed it.

So what you need to do is put all the 2nd 11 players into your UNDER 19 squad and advance one day. Then go into your under 19's where you see the development advice and from that screen promote each player to your SENIOR SQUAD. Once you then click continue, all the players will stay in your senior squad.

8 hours ago, Murtiniiii said:

@Keyzer Sozeand everyone else - I think I've fixed it.

So what you need to do is put all the 2nd 11 players into your UNDER 19 squad and advance one day. Then go into your under 19's where you see the development advice and from that screen promote each player to your SENIOR SQUAD. Once you then click continue, all the players will stay in your senior squad.

Yes, that can work in the full fat version, but in FMT, at least in the Android version, there isn't U19 teams.

• 1 month later...

@Harrison Modeste

It's fixed. We can now promote players from the B team.

One thing that is different from FMT20, but i suppose its the way it should be now, is that FMT20 you could control the training from players that were in the B team. In FMT21 you need to promote them to the main team to control the training.

20 minutes ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @Keyzer Soze,

This is under investigation by our Dev Team. It's not strictly a bug as obviously these B Teams have their own managers in charge but it's been brought up by a number of users so we're taking that into account.

Thanks,

Harrison

thks for the feedback! :thup: