Roles Pairing Problem

Hi i play as Spurs in fm20 and i have difficulity at my RCM role. I use a custom Vertical Tiki-Taka with midfield 3 of DLP(d), CM(a), RPM(s). For my forwards line I use a front three of CF(a), IF(a) and W(s). I have managed to make Kane scored a lot and Son sometimes but for RCM which I use Dele, he is not as effective as I want. I want a kind of midfielder role where he is coming late to the box, providing alternative way to score since my CF and IF already move into the channel. I try to use Mezzala(a) but it seems to make CF completely non-existent.

Not sure if this is still true, but I remember reading in that past that having multiple playmaker (DLP, AP, RPM, Regista, Trequartista, Enganche) roles set can be counter-intuitive.

Try setting your DLP-D to a BWM-S with get forward (or train to arrive late in area as PPM), a BBM-S, or CAR-S.

15 minutes ago, Harper said:

Not sure if this is still true, but I remember reading in that past that having multiple playmaker (DLP, AP, RPM, Regista, Trequartista, Enganche) roles set can be counter-intuitive.

Try setting your DLP-D to a BWM-S with get forward (or train to arrive late in area as PPM), a BBM-S, or CAR-S.

oh no I use Dele as CM(a) at RCM. I think DLP(d) works fine as a lone holding midfielder and my RPM at LCM is very good. I just cannot make the most of my RCM which is Dele position.