News Item doesn't make sense

marcMCFC1986

Just started a save with Rochdale, and signed Morgan Rogers on loan from Manchester City.

After his debut, the new item seemed to suggest that Rochdale were the parent club...whereas it's Manchester City who signed him for £4m and had invested in youth.

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 19.44.39.png

• SI Staff
On 04/12/2020 at 19:47, marcMCFC1986 said:

Just started a save with Rochdale, and signed Morgan Rogers on loan from Manchester City.

After his debut, the new item seemed to suggest that Rochdale were the parent club...whereas it's Manchester City who signed him for £4m and had invested in youth.

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 19.44.39.png

Hi @marcMCFC1986

Are you able to upload a save before/after that match (ideally both if you have them) ?

I tried to recreate it myself but...
image.png.f0c3dd17bca668afdd278b8f2d8c32bc.png

Will try again in the meantime :) 

Cheers,
Dan

This has also just happened.

The manager of Brighton said he was going to take Haydon Roberts back from the loan deal as I was playing him in the wrong role. When the January transfer window opened, I got an email as if I were the Brighton manager to remind me to recall Haydon Roberts back from his loan.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 19.52.28.png

Edited by marcMCFC1986

• SI Staff
On 12/12/2020 at 07:40, marcMCFC1986 said:

This has also just happened.

The manager of Brighton said he was going to take Haydon Roberts back from the loan deal as I was playing him in the wrong role. When the January transfer window opened, I got an email as if I were the Brighton manager to remind me to recall Haydon Roberts back from his loan.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 19.52.28.png

Hi @marcMCFC1986

Have you got a save game from before this happened you could upload?

Cheers,
Dan