Reserves Availability

Team managed - Derby County

Leagues loaded - England National N/S, Italy Serie B, Spain Liga Segunda

In-game date - 11th Oct 2020 (but noticed from start)

Steps to reproduce the issue if known - Go to player, hit Start, Squad....

I have noticed the 'make available for reserves' option doesn't seem to work/show.

I looked at doing it at the start of the game but as the option wasn't there figured it wasn't implemented however I have just had a news item which suggested making a returning injured player available for the reserves which made me look again. 

If the player is in the first ten the option isn't even listed in the 'actions' tab, if you send them to the reserve team then the option appears. If you select make available whilst they are in the reserves then send back to the first team a status indicator appears saying they have been made unavailable.

Also, is there no menu option to view the reserve team? Can it only be done on the squad view using the filter or through All Players?

• SI Staff

Hi @minigod,

Thank you for your post. The issue where the option to make players available for reserves is under review with our Dev Team.

In order to view the reserve team navigate to the Dev Centre using LT, then using RB navigate to the Reserves tab. Here you will have access to the Overview, Squad, Tactics, Training and Fixtures sub tabs for you Reserve squad.

Hope this helps, and thanks again for your post.

• 2 weeks later...