My manager is bald during matches, no matter what haircut and hair color I choose

Hi,

as the title says, my manager looks always bald on the field. I changed his haircut, I changed his hair color but no matter what I do, he looks as I made him in his profile picture, but he's always bald during matches and even in celebrations ceremonies.

Please do something, I want to look good when I win trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess it's happening when setting the graphics to minimum as happened to crowd not being shown. I have uploaded a save game (Viktor Satana - sc Heerenveen.fm) but it's few days after the game and I guess it won't happen with higher graphics settings.

Edited by klaasjan
grammar

15 hours ago, klaasjan said:

I guess it's happening when setting the graphics to minimum as happened to crowd not being shown. I have uploaded a save game (Viktor Satana - sc Heerenveen.fm) but it's few days after the game and I guess it won't happen with higher graphics settings.

My graphics are set to medium and still occurs with crowd showing. Would be great to find out what Si team need to fix this - annoying bug with the improved trophy cut scenes this year! @Valeria Graff since you'd replied on thread earlier?