Played the Beta, should I start a new save?

Apologies in advance if there is already a thread like this, with these questions. Point me in the right direction and close this if needs be.

How much has changed from the BETA following the full release of FM21 and would it be worth starting a new save?

I'm about 5 or 6 months in with my BETA so not mega far in, so basically is there any major changes that would mean starting over is more recommended, or is the majority of bug fixes save game compatible?

7 minutes ago, Bantam Searley95 said:

Apologies in advance if there is already a thread like this, with these questions. Point me in the right direction and close this if needs be.

How much has changed from the BETA following the full release of FM21 and would it be worth starting a new save?

I'm about 5 or 6 months in with my BETA so not mega far in, so basically is there any major changes that would mean starting over is more recommended, or is the majority of bug fixes save game compatible?

You can load a new game and have a look for yourself. You'll still be able to return to your Beta save. 

The only issues that would require a new save are major data changes and there were not many I believe in the update to the full game.  As long as there are no issues with competition rules etc in your save you are OK to continue in my view but , of course, the decision is yours.