Shortlist filter keeps going back to overview

YeohKenNie

• SI Staff

Hi @YeohKenNie, I'm struggling to get this one to reproduce. I'm changing the view to Scout-Transfer, then going to different pages via the side bar, then hitting Continue. On returning to the Shortlist page it's still showing as Scout-Transfer. Is there anything that you're doing differently to me in order to get this to occur? 

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue.

When you look at Shortlist and set the view to anything that isn't overview e.g. General. You then click one of the players names to view the player, then hit the back button it reverts back to Overview view and not General.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi both, still struggling to get this to reproduce here, from either my own saves or @YeohKenNie's uploaded save. Following @Sianide's steps, I'm going into the player, clicking back, and the view is the same as before, e.g. General Info/ Contract/ Transfer. Could you try clearing your cache please (Preferences > Reset > Clear Cache) and let us know whether that sorts it out?

On 04/01/2021 at 10:09, Francis Mooney said:

Hi both, still struggling to get this to reproduce here, from either my own saves or @YeohKenNie's uploaded save. Following @Sianide's steps, I'm going into the player, clicking back, and the view is the same as before, e.g. General Info/ Contract/ Transfer. Could you try clearing your cache please (Preferences > Reset > Clear Cache) and let us know whether that sorts it out?

I was having this problem and after doing this and restarting it seems to be fixed for me. Will update if there is a change

On 07/01/2021 at 03:28, Francis Mooney said:

Thanks for that @tamer.harb1

Hey Francis, this bug has happened again, it appeared after I exited my existing career game to start a new career game, went to advanced setup and got all the way to the screen where you pick your team before starting the file. I exited out of that, chose "don't save" and went back into my existing save file. After this, it began to go back to the overview again.

The fix worked again but only after I cleared the cache and then exited and reopened the application.

Just to add I am also having this issue. On a matchday panel I successfully altered the code to change the default view of the widgets in that panel. I haven’t looked into this yet but was wondering if something similar could be done with shortlists.

Which panel are the shortlist views held in? I presume there is an ID in the code that states the default view. Does the code also list the alternate views?

Thanks.