Unable to filter player attributes (pre game editor)

TWG85

Seems to be a bug with filtering player attributes. When selecting one to add to the conditions list, the initial number in the at least column is -4 and regardless of what figure you enter it finds no records. 

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't fixed in the latest update?! I haven't checked yet.

That's pretty scandalous if that's the case. Pretty annoyed, I have to say. Couldn't have been one of the more complex issues to sort out, surely. Peeved. 

4 小时前, Amosifo说:

Unbelievable... Still nothing...

We post with some friends on the french forums, the "tops" every year.. You know top 10 fastest players, top 10 finisher in the game etc.. This year i could not do it. And there is still no fix..

What you can do is literally search every single player, and put the attributes as one of the viewing filters, and do it from there, although it would require a computer being able to search everyone at the same time.

Il y a 23 heures, CMYGQZ a dit :

What you can do is literally search every single player, and put the attributes as one of the viewing filters, and do it from there, although it would require a computer being able to search everyone at the same time.

Already try this one. Above a certain number of players in the research the pc bugs..

So yeah, idk it'll be a month sins the game was released. I'm really dissapointed this year..

• 4 weeks later...

????? SI. wtf? the last response was in november!!! How is this possible? Not replying is not an answer. People bought a product which is nog working and there is zero response. Is somebody working on this issue at all? Be a professional and come with at least an update but preferably a solution!

• SI Staff
On 13/01/2021 at 08:47, Mark2021 said:

????? SI. wtf? the last response was in november!!! How is this possible? Not replying is not an answer. People bought a product which is nog working and there is zero response. Is somebody working on this issue at all? Be a professional and come with at least an update but preferably a solution!

Hi there, we are still hoping to have this fixed for FM21 however I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will make the cut.