[China] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

• Administrators
12 hours ago, BIG HATER said:

Hi there, 

I am still having the same issue as this user. Similar issues with Pedro Delgado and Tyias Browning being counted as foreign. 

Thanks!

Hi, Pedro Delgado is being counted as a foreign player in real life due to a unique circumstance. He will be counted as a domestic player from 2023 season, provided he doesn't move to a different league outside of China

Tyias Browning should be always be counted as a Chinese player as he is not a naturalised player.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with players registration.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, Pedro Delgado is being counted as a foreign player in real life due to a unique circumstance. He will be counted as a domestic player from 2023 season, provided he doesn't move to a different league outside of China

Tyias Browning should be always be counted as a Chinese player as he is not a naturalised player.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with players registration.

Hi Jimmy, 

Thanks for the quick response, all the player registration within Super League is actually fine as your said Pedro Delgado is cleared to play (current date 2024) BUT there is an issue with Asian Champions League registration counting both Pedro Delgado and Tyias Browning as foreign, I'm not sure if this is a AFC particular rule I can't see it written anywhere. 

Cheers

On 18/02/2021 at 12:23, BIG HATER said:

Hi Jimmy, 

Thanks for the quick response, all the player registration within Super League is actually fine as your said Pedro Delgado is cleared to play (current date 2024) BUT there is an issue with Asian Champions League registration counting both Pedro Delgado and Tyias Browning as foreign, I'm not sure if this is a AFC particular rule I can't see it written anywhere. 

Cheers

Yeah the issue with Tyias Browning is specifically that he is counted as foreign only in the AFC, not the Chinese League

Potentially related: I've also tried adding myself as the National Team Managers of China and England
Despite him having China as his main nationality I can call him up to the England squad without having to convince him to switch to England.
But I am physically unable to call him up for China.

image.thumb.png.515a63906875edb089c733df9869be28.pngimage.thumb.png.ae2fb66eada1c9e8e8edb440126b2943.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have an issue with registration of CSL 2024 season. 

Trying to understand what is maximum of 4 foreign players registered in a season. Shouldn't this be 7?

Why this rule in my save is lower than maximum of 6 foreign players? 

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 6.12.09 pm.png

Players who have been naturalized still count as foreign players for the 2nd tier and can count as your 1 naturalized player for the first tier in registration.  They still count as foreign for the Champions league

Edited by sullg26535

• Administrators
4 hours ago, sullg26535 said:

Players who have been naturalized still count as foreign players for the 2nd tier and can count as your 1 naturalized player for the first tier in registration.  They still count as foreign for the Champions league

Hi, can I ask if this is a specific issue for a player or are you talking about all of the naturalised players? If it is about an individual player, can you let us know who he is, please? Thanks.

• Administrators

Only Chinese Super League allow to count one naturalised player as a domestic player.

As for the Asian Champions League, some naturalised players can be counted as domestic player from the first season, other need to wait for a few more seasons before becoming a domestic player in the Asian Champions League.

• Administrators
On 10/08/2021 at 09:24, xfelix said:

I have an issue with registration of CSL 2024 season. 

Trying to understand what is maximum of 4 foreign players registered in a season. Shouldn't this be 7?

Why this rule in my save is lower than maximum of 6 foreign players? 

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 6.12.09 pm.png

Normally it should be a maximum of 7 foreign players registered in a season. However, from the screenshot you've shown us, it might be caused by your team breaking the financial rule in the previous season, and therefore have received a foreign players registration slot penalty.

As for the maximum of 6 foreign players, this is correct, but in a penalty-free season, you are allowed to make one foreign player change in the summer transfer window.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

As for the Asian Champions League, some naturalized players can be counted as domestic player from the first season, other need to wait for a few more seasons before becoming a domestic player in the Asian Champions League.

Players who have been naturalized after 5 years residency should be considered domestic rather than foreign according to the champions league rules correct?  This is not happening

Edited by sullg26535

• Administrators
Just now, sullg26535 said:

Players who have been naturalized after 5 years residency should be considered domestic rather than foreign according to the champions league rules correct?

Yes that is correct, and this should be reflected in FM21. Let us know if this is the case, please?

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, sullg26535 said:

easiest way to get you a save file?

Yes, please. If you have a save during the transfer window and can let us know which player is having this problem and what you think should happen, we can help you look into it.

Please upload the save to SI Cloud and let us know the name of the save.

Thanks.

Just now, Jimmy Wong said:

Yes, please. If you have a save during the transfer window and can let us know which player is having this problem and what you think should happen, we can help you look into it.

Please upload the save to SI Cloud and let us know the name of the save.

Thanks.

Kevin Gilmer - Asia (v02).fm is being uploaded.  27. Chris Shimbayev should be one for NMG Hohhot or 12. Andrés Conti.  There are others as well throughout china

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, sullg26535 said:

Kevin Gilmer - Asia (v02).fm is being uploaded.  27. Chris Shimbayev should be one for NMG Hohhot or 12. Andrés Conti.  There are others as well throughout china

Unfortunately, we can't find "Kevin Gilmer - Asia (v02).fm" from the the SI Cloud, can you make sure that you've successfully uploaded the save, please?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Unfortunately, we can't find "Kevin Gilmer - Asia (v02).fm" from the the SI Cloud, can you make sure that you've successfully uploaded the save, please?

Unfortunately the progress bar is wildly inaccurate and the two minute bar took like 23 minutes.  Should be there now

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, sullg26535 said:

on a side note is there a way to see if someone has Chinese decent if they're a regen or should it be assumed that none of them do

Currently, players don't have information about their decent. If you think this is a good idea, please let us know via the Feature Requests Forum.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, sullg26535 said:

Unfortunately the progress bar is wildly inaccurate and the two minute bar took like 23 minutes.  Should be there now

We have your save now, so we will look into it. However, as we currently have no plan to release another update for FM21, we will look to resolve this matter for future versions if we can identify the issue. Thank you.

On 18/08/2021 at 21:15, Jimmy Wong said:

Normally it should be a maximum of 7 foreign players registered in a season. However, from the screenshot you've shown us, it might be caused by your team breaking the financial rule in the previous season, and therefore have received a foreign players registration slot penalty.

As for the maximum of 6 foreign players, this is correct, but in a penalty-free season, you are allowed to make one foreign player change in the summer transfer window.

Thank you for the reply. But the interesting thing is I can still submit the registration.

• Administrators
On 21/08/2021 at 00:10, xfelix said:

Thank you for the reply. But the interesting thing is I can still submit the registration.

Okay, if possible we would like to take a look at your save game. In order to investigate, we would need a save when the registration window is still open (whilst you have reduced foreign player capacity). If you do have this save, please upload it to SI Cloud and let us know the name of the save.

Thanks.

On 23/08/2021 at 19:01, Jimmy Wong said:

Okay, if possible we would like to take a look at your save game. In order to investigate, we would need a save when the registration window is still open (whilst you have reduced foreign player capacity). If you do have this save, please upload it to SI Cloud and let us know the name of the save.

Thanks.

Save uploaded. File name: xfelix - SH Port 2024.fm

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xfelix said:

Save uploaded. File name: xfelix - SH Port 2024.fm

Thank you for the save. We will look into this for you.
We currently have no plan to release another update for FM21, but we will address this issue in future versions.
Thanks