[Ukraine] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Ukraine competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Ukraine should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

In the Ukraine Premier League rules it has the transfer window as Monday 1st January 1900. It shows when I click on the "Next season" button in the rules. For the current season it's fine though

Edited by odemill1

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, odemill1 said:

In the Ukraine Premier League rules it has the transfer window as Monday 1st January 1900. It shows when I click on the "Next season" button in the rules. For the current season it's fine though

This is a known issue, thanks.  The actual transfer windows are fine once you continue to the next season, so don't worry, just a display issue on the "next season" page that we will get fixed for release.

• 3 months later...

Not sure, if it's the right place to post it, but Ukraine got 1 less spot for euro cups for some reason.

image.thumb.png.411f53f9c60fe06f86f955c316c7e42b.pngI

In the rules for that season it was said that Ukraine got 1ECC+0EC+3EC-II spots.  and there was euro-play-off round which I won but didn't get into eurocups:

image.thumb.png.ec9b13c0a9baf8685cc5d03d206df36d.png

Please help me to figure out if this is a bug or am I missing something?

21 час назад, Telpecarne сказал:

Not sure, if it's the right place to post it, but Ukraine got 1 less spot for euro cups for some reason.

image.thumb.png.411f53f9c60fe06f86f955c316c7e42b.pngI

In the rules for that season it was said that Ukraine got 1ECC+0EC+3EC-II spots.  and there was euro-play-off round which I won but didn't get into eurocups:

image.thumb.png.ec9b13c0a9baf8685cc5d03d206df36d.png

Please help me to figure out if this is a bug or am I missing something?

21.3 database?

20 часов назад, Telpecarne сказал:

It's a vanilla fm20 from steam without any mods.

In current save it cant  be fixed. Only in new and with Ukraine update or  if u play on FM 21.3 database