Handling potential wonderkids - custom database

OK, some of the updates that are out have added potential wonderkids to the database. 

My question is, how would you handle them? For example, I have a player at my team who is only 15. I know he has been added because I have read the readme file. But what would you do with them?

Would you leave them in the u18's or have them training with the first team, but available for u18's matches? 

I should also add, they are not rated all that different to most of my other u18's in terms of potential * rating. 

Personally, I take over individual training or the youth team the sort out mentoring groups and then I leave them there until there are 18 where I evaluate If they are good enough to play a couple of games in my first team. If they are then I'll promote them to the first team where i'll get them mentored if I need to. If they are not good enough to play for my team but their attributes looks fine to me then I loan them out to a club at their level with good training facility where they will be expected to play regularly. Finally, If they are not good enough and I still need to work on some attributes then I'll just leave them in the U21 or U23 and reevaluate every year.