Add playoff positions to league history

TheCouchNerd

I'm wondering if it's possible to take the positions decided in the playoff and add it to the team league history. For example what if Team A finished 4th in the league but wins the playoff. I'd still want the team to have his history being listed as winning the league (when you browse the club in club overview).

17 hours ago, alian62 said:

Yes by using the Stage Finished Actions in the editor . Straight forward ... The stage then the competition and then click add history 

322919694_EDITOR1.thumb.png.6f69c2a8481f840519fd80021de2c473.png

For some reason it's not adding the positions correctly to the team league history. So I must've done it wrong in the playoff. I'm using rankings atm but maybe that's not how you're supposed to do it.

Edited by TheCouchNerd

• 3 months later...

I'm having a similar issue, did you ever find out how to fix this? 

In my setup, I have a league "stage 0" and then playoff "stage 1". I too have used rankings, but I've also used the stage actions to add the history records for the playoffs/stage 1.   Still have situations where the top finisher in the league stage is still being recognized as the competition winner, but that team has actually been eliminated early in the playoffs

On 27/12/2020 at 15:56, nekophayde said:

I'm having a similar issue, did you ever find out how to fix this? 

In my setup, I have a league "stage 0" and then playoff "stage 1". I too have used rankings, but I've also used the stage actions to add the history records for the playoffs/stage 1.   Still have situations where the top finisher in the league stage is still being recognized as the competition winner, but that team has actually been eliminated early in the playoffs

In your competition's history tab, make sure you disable the "Automatically Add History" option.667640359_Screenshot2020-12-30at04_32_06.thumb.png.8ab36c24701aad5b4d74114f4bf0e472.png

15 hours ago, liberostelios said:

In your competition's history tab, make sure you disable the "Automatically Add History" option.667640359_Screenshot2020-12-30at04_32_06.thumb.png.8ab36c24701aad5b4d74114f4bf0e472.png

Thank you very much for that, it was definitely half of the problem & it gave me the hint for the other half. In addition to this, I also had to go into the league settings, activate the "Store League History" option, and un-tick the box. It's working as intended now. Thank you!  :-)