Tactic help

So after finishing my journey man save I have taken the challenge of FGR and we won back promotions to the championship where my tactic stalled and we just avoided relegation.

I know it’s probably most of my players aren’t good enough at this level but I have no budget to replace the players so I’m just wondering peoples view on my tactic and let me know if there’s any weaknesses.

I know the right flank looks vulnerable but I haven’t changed the tax for 3 seasons now and my thinking was what’s not broken don’t try and fix it.

So my tactic is 

Sw k

rwb att.  Cd defend cd defend lwb Support 
               Dm defend 

iw attack.                             Lw support 

Pf att

Team instructions 

higher tempo

standard passing 

higher def line

much higher engagement 

slightly more closing down 

6 hours ago, Ciderarmy said:

Sw k

rwb att.  Cd defend cd defend lwb Support 
               Dm defend 

iw attack.                             Lw support 

Pf att

Team instructions 

higher tempo

standard passing 

higher def line

much higher engagement 

slightly more closing down 

What about the team mentality? You didn't mention it.

And what style of play are you looking to implement with this tactic? 

Are your players good enough to handle your lower-than-optimal level of compactness (i.e. DL/LOE combo) while pressing? 

I play on positive mentally and to be honest we didn’t do to bad in our first season in the championship we went unbeaten in our final 6 games and finished 10 points clear of relegation.

We drew 18 games but only won 5 in my last 3 seasons I was playing on a lower tempo which was working brilliantly 

I switched to a higher tempo as teams weren’t coming out to attack and it seemed to work ok

To start with I want to play a possession game and it was working great and I’m really happy but I’m unsure what way to go now as our 1st season in the championship was a struggle even though I was happy to survive considering I couldn’t buy anyone.

I normally don’t have attacks all down one side but when I was tinkering with the tactic it was producing some lovely football down the right