My features .....

van helmut

3 features.... I wish

It should be interesting to have a song (example we are the champion.....) when the team is promoted or winner of a cup.... or similar

Second A zoom replay when there is a penalty..... with a window on the top of the screen... in order to see the foul

third : skill for goalkeepers (as penalty saving)

The first sounds super cheesy and would make it feel like an arcade game.

Second I guess would appeal to people who want improved graphics and visual. I personally do not mind as it is. The saved up memory and processing power I prefer to be used for bigger database and more complex algorithms and dynamic interactions within the game.

The third is the only one I agree with. The traits and skills are very nice and I welcome any addition, not just goalkeepers. But yes for keepers there are only a handful of skills, personally your suggestion made me think about a trait that lets a keeper play mindgames before a penalty. Like the pointing to the sides and moving from side to side or the walking close to the taker before moving to his goal. I can see how in the game it would be harmful to keepers who are less composed but it would hurt the keeper if the player is very composed because the keeper compromises his own concentration and focus. (or something like that haha)

• 2 weeks later...