Looking for a specific type of retro database

Wakers

I don't know if this exists, or if it is even possible, but I'm looking for a database that starts somewhere in the 90s for FM18/19/20 that has all major future players already planned to appear at the appropriate time, i.e. Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Sterling etc.

Does one exist? I've seen the legends one, but that's not quite what I'm after. 

I basically want to take over Blackburn either around the time of the league win or just before we were relegated for the first time and try and make an alternative history for them.

So it's possible to queue up players to appear at a certain date/year in game?  If so then very cool.

But how would that work with players like Mbappe, who isn't born until 1998? I also assume he'd start in AS Bundy, but are they even an active club in FM? If they aren't, would he then simply not appear?

How would one rate players in such a database? A lot of players have ups and downs due to injury, form or new coach/team. Will a player like Fernando Torres be rated from his time at Liverpool or his time at Chelsea and beyond? What about players like Adriano, Balotelli or Mutu?

I'd love to understand how such a database could be put together while still making sense. And I'd also like to try it, naturally.

6 hours ago, Wakers said:

I don't know if this exists, or if it is even possible, but I'm looking for a database that starts somewhere in the 90s for FM18/19/20 that has all major future players already planned to appear at the appropriate time, i.e. Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Sterling etc.

Does one exist? I've seen the legends one, but that's not quite what I'm after. 

I basically want to take over Blackburn either around the time of the league win or just before we were relegated for the first time and try and make an alternative history for them.

6 hours ago, Baodan said:

How would one rate players in such a database? A lot of players have ups and downs due to injury, form or new coach/team. Will a player like Fernando Torres be rated from his time at Liverpool or his time at Chelsea and beyond? What about players like Adriano, Balotelli or Mutu?

I'd love to understand how such a database could be put together while still making sense. And I'd also like to try it, naturally.

Potential ability.