All leagues not visible when loading up FM20

Hi there ,

I'm not sure if I'm on the correct forum. So when I load up FM20 , there are some nations / leagues not visible ? How do I go about having all the nations / leagues appear on the selection screen ? 

Regards ,

Redewaan

Select all the leagues, you may get 125,000 recommended max player count then fiddle around switching from playable to view only.

Don't know why it stays at 125,000 as that is what I had with my last and have since upgrading to a gaming laptop. 

4 hours ago, Garethjohn79 said:

Select all the leagues, you may get 125,000 recommended max player count then fiddle around switching from playable to view only.

Don't know why it stays at 125,000 as that is what I had with my last and have since upgrading to a gaming laptop. 

Because that recommendation isn't based on your current computer, it's the general recommendation for game speed, save size, etc, given that the player database is only the start, and that the number of players in the game, and the size of your save, starts increasing drastically once newgens start arriving via youth intakes, etc.