Logo's on Mac

jakeefc

downloaded the premier league badges for football manager 2009. Got it on Mac. Created a new folder called graphics and then logos. unticked the skin cache in preferences and always reload skin is ticked. The images are png, tried changing them to jpeg but still nothing.

any ideas? cheers.

You can download all facepacks/kits/badges/logos and so on that was made for FM2008. They all work in FM2009 too.

As posted above, put it into the right directory:

user/documents/sportsinteracive/footballmanager2009/graphics

you have to create a graphics folder, as there is none.

Afterward go to preferences.

Unticked the skin cache and tick always reload skin.

You can download all facepacks/kits/badges/logos and so on that was made for FM2008. They all work in FM2009 too.

As posted above, put it into the right directory:

user/documents/sportsinteracive/footballmanager2009/data/graphics

you have to create a graphics folder, as there is none.

Afterward go to preferences.

Unticked the skin cache and tick always reload skin.

Is that not for PC?

He is using a Mac.

You must have a different type, i downloaded them and it worked straight away, i'll see if i can find the link, i'll post it later the one i used that worked.

I'm following the same instructions in here but running into problems too.

If you don't mind, when you get the chance, could you pass the link on to me aswell please? I think I have some dodgy downloaded graphics as nothing I try works. Thanks for your time.

OK got your PM. There must be something not in the right place.

/Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

That's where your user data folder should be on a Mac. In that folder you should create a graphics folder. That's where all your faces, logos and kits need to go. You can sort out your own sub folder order after that - something that suits you. Make sure they are extracted too (unzipped, unrared). Packs should consist of a load of png files and a file called config.xml to map them to the game.

Make sure you follow the guide at the top of this forum fully too. It can't hurt to wipe the slate clean and start again following each step carefully.

downloaded the premier league badges for football manager 2009. Got it on Mac. Created a new folder called graphics and then logos. unticked the skin cache in preferences and always reload skin is ticked. The images are png, tried changing them to jpeg but still nothing.

any ideas? cheers.

Where did you get your logos, etc for the MAC too?

any ideas? cheers.

Where from?

Archived