[FM20] [WIP] Australian system fully playable FM20

AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL SYSTEM FULLY PLAYABLE FOR FM21

Contributors:

• Boofhead54

If you would like to stay updated, make sure to follow this thread located in the top right of the page! 

My goal is to create a complete Australian football system pyramid completely playable in Football Manager 2021 with as much detail as possible and I want it to be released as soon as possible. I also would like the community to get involved. I have created this thread for anyone that wishes to join me and help me on this journey to create the best, most accurate Australian football file for anyone to use

To start things off, I need to know what I want to do, I want to create something that pleases everyone. As there are many variations and routes that we can explore to build this editor data, I have options for you to vote on listed and linked below:

1. Realistic leagues with no route to the A-Leaguekeep the leagues how they are; keep the promotion/relegation how it is; no route to the A-League for any club.

• PRO'S:
  • Relatively easy to create
  • Will be quicker to make than the other options
  • CON'S:
  • Will be boring to make a save in as there's no route to the A-League
  • It would be easy to successfully "beat" the save within 3 years.
  • Overall would be boring

2. Realistic leagues with route to the A-League; keep the leagues how they are; add pro/rel for the A-League; route for every club to reach the A-League.

• PRO'S:
  • Would be a very fun save to play/manage
  • Can play as any team and reach the A-League; RTG
  • Can become a challenge
  • CON'S:
  • Potential problem with pro/rel into the A-League
  • Would be difficult to work out how and where to slot in regional competitions into the pyramid

3. Fantasy league; fantasy pyramid system to create in Australia; create new leagues all together; route to the A-League for every club.

• PRO'S:
  • We get to chose and completely revamp Australian football to how we want
  • Would be very fun to manage in
  • CON'S:
  • Would take a veryyyy long time to make and perfect
  • Not everyone would be pleased with the database

Personally, I would rather the 2nd option, but feel free to vote however you want.

VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/19762985/r

General goals I wish to complete in this journey:

• Within the first 14 days of football manager 2021 being released have a rough file released.
  • To have  every club in Australia on the file and as many leagues/tiers as possible
  • Complete every club profile as accurate as possible (includes history, colours, in game kit, stadiums, etc)
  • Complete up-to-date squads/staff for as many teams as possible
  • To have a complete logo pack
  • To have kit packs for as many leagues/teams as possible

You may ask why I'm getting it started so early? Well I don't want to be rushing around gathering information when FM21 is released, I want to be prepared by having all the info right at my fingertips when the game is released.

This project I will not be able to complete alone. So I urge any editors/creators/logo and kit makers out there to help me with the completion of the file. Just one person cannot complete this alone, especially since I'm on a laptop with very limited RAM so I will definitely need a hand with the simulation of the file. Also, If you are interesting in helping me in creating, researching, or just discussing this big project please follow this thread. We can do this together. Anyone who helps will be fully credited.

Cheers,
Boofhead54

Edited by Boofhead54

My FM20 file is pretty much what option 1 is + most of the general goals - kits and stadiums all correct, I also have most player info for all NPL and some other regional league clubs in excel spreadsheets and it would be easy to make option 2 with it already. Option 3 would also be easily done with my file (saves you having to add 1000 clubs, stadiums etc. to the game) 

It will most likely carry it over again in FM21 so if you'd like to help with that then it'd probably be a lot easier (instead of having 2 Australia DBs with the same premise) It's up to you though. 

17 hours ago, Weiry said:

My FM20 file is pretty much what option 1 is + most of the general goals - kits and stadiums all correct, I also have most player info for all NPL and some other regional league clubs in excel spreadsheets and it would be easy to make option 2 with it already. Option 3 would also be easily done with my file (saves you having to add 1000 clubs, stadiums etc. to the game) 

It will most likely carry it over again in FM21 so if you'd like to help with that then it'd probably be a lot easier (instead of having 2 Australia DBs with the same premise) It's up to you though. 

Yea good shout, I'll definitely be up to help you with anything you need. Chuck a message and tell me what u need and I'll be right onto it (logo pack, squads, update in leagues, etc) 

Edited by Boofhead54

Hi mate,

The last few years I have created my own revamped Australian Leagues with promotion/relegation, additional cups.

Each team has been updated with morale, budget, transfer and wage budget respective of their league they are in. 

A little unrealistic with finances but i think better then current league which gets quite boring after a few seasons.

I have created some comp logos for the leagues but this could be improved as well. 

Attached is the file, see what you think.

Cheers.

Australian Leagues Revamped FM2020.fmf

Edited by bumper55

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM20] [WIP] Australian system fully playable FM20
  • 5 months later...