[Suggestion] Club Vision in Mexico - Apertura vs. Clausura

keysi

I'm playing in Mexico in FM20 and both top tier have Apertura & Clausura (opening & closing stage of the season). Both parts of the season have their own place in the 5 year plan.

For the 2021/2022 season, I had Avoid relegation for both parts and also for the Average points table.

My team won the Apertura, the opening stage of the season. We overachieved and passed the expectations.

It was surprising to me the club board aims didn’t change for the Clausura and it remained as it was – Avoid relegation.

I accept the main aim was to stay in the competition in terms of Average Points Table (mainly as it was our 2nd season in the top tier and we are one of the small teams) but I would probably expect some changes between Apertura and Clausura when we won the title in the opening part of the season. Same as when you play in Bundesliga and you are able to change the aims through the season when you are playing too good (or too bad).

But no, it was changed before the next season.

It would be great to have it more flexible even for countries with different system than the traditional system in Europe in the top nations/leagues.

To me this is more of a bug than a feature request. Club Vision has been a great development this year but if we've got it then all the clubs in the featured leagues need to operate in realistic and logical ways. 

• 1 year later...