Ridiculous season expectations

So my Birmingham City save was going well! Got promoted 2nd season having finished 2nd in the league. Club vision didn't have me down for promotion for another couple of seasons.

The off season has gone well making some decent signings which I was satisfied would help me battle relegation.

Get to the 25th June and season expectations news article comes in.........qualify for the champions cup through the league. WHAT ON EARTH!

Is this some kind of bug as that is just ridiculous!?

Probabily not a bug, I don't this could be.

The club want me to sign high reputation players but don't have any money and don't provide any transfer budget

When I ask for increase transfer funds they say you have enough to do your job.

Either a bug or just an annoying backwards club, which exist in real life I guess.

2 hours ago, thehig2 said:

Probabily not a bug, I don't this could be.

The club want me to sign high reputation players but don't have any money and don't provide any transfer budget

When I ask for increase transfer funds they say you have enough to do your job.

Either a bug or just an annoying backwards club, which exist in real life I guess.

I did wonder whether it was just our ridiculous owners (like in real life)

However when I go on to the club visions screen it is all over the place. The next 3 years state qualify for the champions cup, then the fourth year is to win promotion to the premier league. On top of that the season I got promoted (last season) the vision was to get playoffs, with them wanting to gain promotion in the following 2 years and avoid relegation from the prem for the following year after that. 

I will send it off as a bug and see what happens.