Manager sackings

Can someone help me and identify how I can subsribe my mail/inbox to manager changes for specific leagues, ie Premier League.

I simply want to see the comings/goings and be notified when a top job becomes available without checking the job screen every week.

Cheers

23 minutes ago, ting2004 said:

Can someone help me and identify how I can subsribe my mail/inbox to manager changes for specific leagues, ie Premier League.

I simply want to see the comings/goings and be notified when a top job becomes available without checking the job screen every week.

Cheers

Wondering this too. I'm not even getting notifications for managers getting sacked in my own league, this used to be standard stuff before. What happened?

Go to Inbox then click on "Social Feed" and then click on the Manage button at the bottom. Pick Leagues from the drop-down menu. Click on the small pencil icon next to the Content Level column. You can then pick and choose what subjects you want to receive news on.

5 hours ago, BFootball said:

Go to Inbox then click on "Social Feed" and then click on the Manage button at the bottom. Pick Leagues from the drop-down menu. Click on the small pencil icon next to the Content Level column. You can then pick and choose what subjects you want to receive news on.

Thanks for the reply. This is only for the social media page I believe,  I dont often check this page and would rather the news came to the inbox?

This is why I think we should be able to hire an 'agent' for ourselves: ask them to keep you informed of available jobs/interest from other clubs etc. A little preferences box to tick "alert me about vacancies in leagues above" or abroad for example, and perhaps something similar to the scout report box to inform you of said clubs vision, a guess at finances, likely contract length and wages offer, and to gauge the likelihood of your being successful. Obviously more imaginative minds than mine could come up with suggestions to meat it out further.

45 minutes ago, gavinski33 said:

This is why I think we should be able to hire an 'agent' for ourselves: ask them to keep you informed of available jobs/interest from other clubs etc. A little preferences box to tick "alert me about vacancies in leagues above" or abroad for example, and perhaps something similar to the scout report box to inform you of said clubs vision, a guess at finances, likely contract length and wages offer, and to gauge the likelihood of your being successful. Obviously more imaginative minds than mine could come up with suggestions to meat it out further.

This is a fantastic idea! Post it on the suggestions forum!