Spotting future stars???

Dbuk1

Was wondering how to spot the future stars? My main focus is on 17.18.19 year olds at the top level? What stats would be seen as this guy is the future? Is it a 13 and above in relevant stats or does it need to be higher? Basically what stats are needed for youngsters to be the next big thing?

I feel like spotting obvious studs at 14,15,16 years old is much harder this time around (early times for me though to be fair).

i create a template for each position that isolates 10-15 key attributes that I’ve identified. Of the selected traits I pick the 5 most important. After compiling a large grouping, I load shortlist into excel sheet and sort by total. Then I identify how many attributes each player falls into “elite status for”* and give them a x/5. If they are at top of list and have a high grade on priority attributes (4/5 or 5/5) I’m interested. Then I’ll spend the remaining time eyeing players that meet the grade and looking for similar players, building interest in preparation for a bid.

Most targets are older, but when I have a young player that hits high on one or two of the above markers I’ll try and key in ahead of 18th birthday.

to get player pool started, I’ll use the same above attributes along with age scale and drop all attributes down to bare minimum for consideration and deploy scouts accordingly.

*this depends on your level and selected attribute

Edited by s0ni42