[Suggestion] Offer to clubs - Loan

spireross

I think it would be nice to be able to target specific leagues when offering players out for loan, similar to selecting leagues at the start and also select the minimum level of facilites. If i'm Liverpool for example and I was to loan out Rhian Brewster I could go to targets and on a drop down menu under leagues select England - Championship and above and then to traning facilities - Great or above. I know most of the time these clubs offer anyway but it feels more realistic to target a specific level of club plus would allow us to better fine tune a players development when not at the club.

I like what you're saying here. I would like to also add that a loan that was agreed playing time be allowed to revoke the loan when a player isn't getting the allowed playing time. I could support that a player not be eligible for another loan deal until the window opens again. Also, perhaps allowing someone to exclude a manager or team from future loan offers.

-(official rule) "Loans CAN be terminated/recalled when both teams agree" AND if a team is paying but not playing a player, it seems to me that both teams WOULD agree to terminate the loan.

Edited by armyissue69

• 9 months later...