All Bonus Content (Unlock)

• 3 weeks later...

how do you know when you have unlocked the sugar daddy feature?

i am arsenal and have won the league, champions league, league cup, charity shield, european super cup and about to win the league and champions league againa nd was wondering when i would know if i have unlocked this

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

didn't want to cheat but felt the need to for the sugar daddy one

newcastle united first 2 seasons won FA cup twice, League cup twice, premier league twice and won champs league in second season

basically all the cups i could win and still didn't unlock the sugar daddy :(

Aye - I am at 5 league titles and 6 cups with Darlington (including Europe) and I still don't have it.

LSD - Part of any game is to finish it, imo getting others to finish a game for you (In the case of performing to such a level in FMH 2009 that you unlock all bonuses) just detracts massively from it.

If they weren't meant to be rewards for excelling at the game then the developers would have put them in as standard options. Feel free to download the cheats but you are only cheating yourself. The satisfaction you will get unlocking this stuff for yourself will far outweigh any short term gain through using someone elses game files.

I said normally, didnt guarantee it

Yep was just supporting what you said by pointing out it can take some time to unlock. I have since picked up the Euro Super, and the community shield. Fingers crossed this is the season - 10th season as well so I could be close to unlocking a place on the board :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just used Sugar Daddy for the first time with Man United, and got this pleasent message.

"Envious eyes were cast towards Man Utd again today as the club announced an injcetion of £22M into club coffers by their free-spending chairman.

The chairman indicated that at least £256M will be invested in the playing staff"

Never had that much before. Still, I'm not complaining!

Archived