Match engine changelogs

Hello SI.

This is a bit of an off topic but I think it would be very nice of you to keep the community up to date with tweaks and fixes you do to the ME AI. There are two major reasons I can think of why this would benefit FM:

First of all, the community here consists mostly of avid FM players and people who care about the game enough to gather information about bugs and inconsistencies, describe them and be willing to discuss them. Providing a changelog, especially for the ME, would tighten the relationship between the community and the devs and it would show that you act upon and care about our complaints and suggestions.

Secondly, this would be very useful for us by providing the necessary information on how to adjust our tactical setup to get the best out of the game. Although a simulation where people are supposed to follow the rules of the RL game, bugs and inconsistencies will always generate their own meta which people tend to exploit in order to win. Help us understand the meta faster and give us more info about what happens behind the scenes! Our collabolaration can only lead to a better version of the game.

Cheers,

Robert

6 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Changes are listed in the updates after release that SI do.

Does that mean that you do ME tweaks only on majors? Because the changelogs only come with those. (and with hotfixes) - as far as I noticed.

Edited by ontiu17

51 minutes ago, ontiu17 said:

Does that mean that you do ME tweaks only on majors? Because the changelogs only come with those. (and with hotfixes) - as far as I noticed

All updates after release. As you've seen, the hotfix did get a change log posted.