[WIP] [FM19] Australian Football League

File:Australian Football League.svg

The Australian Football League is the premier sporting league in Australia and the professional league and governing body for the sport of Australian Rules football. It is the most followed league in Australia and has one of the highest attendance-per-capita rates of any league in the world. Much like American sports, AFL is the only top level league for the sport and there is no promotion/relegation between it and the leagues below it.

I want to create an FM19 database that completely overhauls the current Australian football pyramid and replaces it with the current Australian Rules set up in this country. If possible, I want to take it further and convert Aussie Rules players to footballers but for now I just want to create the Aussie Rules pyramid.

I will document my progress in this thread, from the planning and structure through to learning how to do it all and then hopefully creating the database.

Think Netball is the most participated sport in Australia . Cant see this being any use to anyone on here though as AFL is only played in Australia . The rules are completely different too so you cant change to much in the editor either . 4 points for a win and 2 for a draw is not available in the editor . There is not pyramid in Australia either just 18 teams and then state teams . 

There was a game being developed a while ago via donations called THE COAACHES BOX but nothing came of it . Guess its a matter of its its worth the investment for so little return .

Anyways good luck and would be interested in what you achieve 

4 hours ago, prot651 said:

Think Netball is the most participated sport in Australia . Cant see this being any use to anyone on here though as AFL is only played in Australia . The rules are completely different too so you cant change to much in the editor either . 4 points for a win and 2 for a draw is not available in the editor . There is not pyramid in Australia either just 18 teams and then state teams . 

There was a game being developed a while ago via donations called THE COAACHES BOX but nothing came of it . Guess its a matter of its its worth the investment for so little return .

Anyways good luck and would be interested in what you achieve 

That is possible isn't it?

NuIxqvE.png

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [WIP] [FM19] Australian Football League

Archived