On fire!

He is class, he rarely stays at Wolves in any of my saves.  What role are you playing him to get so many goals though? 

Got to question your "challenge" aspect ... so you decided a challenge was to leave the 2nd best team in England for the 7th? lol a challenge would have been Fulham or a Championship side! 

20 minutes ago, dap1987 said:

He is class, he rarely stays at Wolves in any of my saves.  What role are you playing him to get so many goals though? 

Got to question your "challenge" aspect ... so you decided a challenge was to leave the 2nd best team in England for the 7th? lol a challenge would have been Fulham or a Championship side! 

I had such domination with Liverpool that I felt Wolves was a significant step down (but I get your 'proper' challenge reference with the mighty Fulham).

I use two tactics (both seeming to suit Neves amazingly well;

AWAY (or at homes Vs 'top teams'

rQlQVQI.jpg

HOME

qxhBa7q.jpg

So, essentially Mezzala with attacking mentality.

6 minutes ago, dap1987 said:

He's doing really well then, he fits the role so well and the long shots of 16 must definitely help! 

And you are top of the league too! 

Man City away next (they are 2 points behind however I've won 4-1 at Wembley (Spurs), 2-1 at the Bridge, 3-0 Home (Vs Man U), 7-1 Home (Arsenal) and 0-0 Home (Liverpool) so my record Vs the bigger teams is quite good at present (only defeat thus far was an undeserving 4-1 at Palace.

qsT6JaL.jpg

Archived