Bulk import teams

Thecoffeefiend

I've been talking to a couple of mates about a custom database geared towards multiplayer, but the problem I have at the moment is it will need quite a few brand new teams which will take ages (and be very error prone) clicking around in the editor. I've done some Googling but I can't find anything useful about an XML schema for bulk importing teams.

Does anyone know if I can create an XML file (or something like it) that I can import into the editor to create all 48 almost identical teams in one go, including things like the stadia and the kits? If so, is there an example of that file that I can use as a template, or even an XML schema?

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Thecoffeefiend said:

I've been talking to a couple of mates about a custom database geared towards multiplayer, but the problem I have at the moment is it will need quite a few brand new teams which will take ages (and be very error prone) clicking around in the editor. I've done some Googling but I can't find anything useful about an XML schema for bulk importing teams.

Does anyone know if I can create an XML file (or something like it) that I can import into the editor to create all 48 almost identical teams in one go, including things like the stadia and the kits? If so, is there an example of that file that I can use as a template, or even an XML schema?

Cheers.

Not sure about for this purpose but there is a fixtures XML in the FAQs at the top of the forum list.

Alternatively, could you not just use the duplicate function in the editor?

Archived