FM 20 suggestions

Manager25

Hi just I have a few suggestions for fm2020 . Teams on the verge of promotion should be able to attract players of the following divisions quality rather than having to wait the start of the next season. You should be able to do undisclosed transfers as they are becoming increasingly common throught the transfer window and just a minor thing I noticed in one of my saves is that the English u23 division 4 should allow a limited number of player over the age of 23 like what would happen in real life. Thank you

2 hours ago, Manager25 said:

Teams on the verge of promotion should be able to attract players of the following divisions quality rather than having to wait the start of the next season. 

I think you can sign players of a better quality once promotion has been confirmed and the board set new budgets. This often happens the day after your position in the league has been confirmed. I think it is realistic to wait for the new budgets to come in before signing better quality players, as the wages structures will be a big change, and will require changing before better players want to sign for you.

2 hours ago, Manager25 said:

You should be able to do undisclosed transfers as they are becoming increasingly common throught the transfer window 

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm kinda glad the undisclosed thing hasn't been implemented yet, as I do like to see how much different clubs are spending on players, but I agree that it's not realistic, and that many transfers are generally undisclosed.

Another possible suggestion is to be able to transition into different positions and formations during certain situations like attacking and defending as once again it is something that does happen in football matches if you observe closely 

On 5 May, 2019 at 11:48, TheGreat10ne1 said:

I think you can sign players of a better quality once promotion has been confirmed and the board set new budgets. This often happens the day after your position in the league has been confirmed. I think it is realistic to wait for the new budgets to come in before signing better quality players, as the wages structures will be a big change, and will require changing before better players want to sign for you.

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm kinda glad the undisclosed thing hasn't been implemented yet, as I do like to see how much different clubs are spending on players, but I agree that it's not realistic, and that many transfers are generally undisclosed.

Agree- can definitely sign better players once promotion confirmed, you don't have to wait until you actually change leagues. Some players running contracts down and leaving on a free change from "not a good career move" to opening negotiations. Are they doing that because of the league/stature of club....I don't know. Could be because they believe you can now meet their financial demands which you couldn't previously...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived