More information in the top screen while in progress

Hello,

I want to suggest that we have some more information avaliable in the top screen while in progress. I'm talking about this:

clKopZs.png

Bellow the training sessions and the next match, where it shows a player on international duty, we could also have an indication of the player(s) that are injured and/or suspended and/or otherwise unavaliable (like non-registered in international cups) to a given match. Exactly the kind of info you can get in the Schedule screen when you click on a given match day, but without the need to specifically go there.

This way, while you are progressing the week you can always see who can't play and plan ahead who will play in those places or any other strategic adjustments. I think it's as important as to have the training sessions also explicit there (something I love).

It can also be useful if you have any Reserve team match before the main squad, so you know what players you can allow to play the reserves game without compromising your main squad (imagine that you don't remember a suspended player, and send his substitute to the reserves match... you get the idea).

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived