FM - Buyers International Breakdown

I'm curious about the community of FM players (I mean, people who buy and play the game). The game is developed in UK and emphasizes English leagues (the most detailed and most divisions).

Any idea of what percentage of buyers are British? The breakdown in nationalities (UK, EU, and global)? And any news on how SI plans FM become more or less international?...

Any links about FM game business news you can share below are appreciated. Thanks.

• Administrators

I don't think we'd every try to purposely become less international. :D 

Miles is the gatekeeper of these kinds of bits of info so your best bet would be to tweet him perhaps - he occasionally posts random interesting bits of info in relation to FM. However generally I don't think this kind of information is released publicly. Apologies about that. 

Would only really say the English leagues are more 'detailed' due to the fact we've traditionally found researchers easier to find within England and Scotland. So if you want to bring a different league up to a higher level, please do volunteer to get involved! - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455908-fm-research-vacancies-how-to-contact-head-researchers-and-how-to-get-involved/

Archived