FM Online Host Status

saintrainhard

SI need to improve the host status for online game

1. Showing their spec ratings, to indicate more powerfull host vs unadequate cpu for hosting online game. Connectivity, ping, latency etc

With this option people know why the games are laggy etc. And will drastically cut down buggy or lagging report for  multiplayer games. 

2. Automatically restrict number of human manager allowed by calculate the host cpu, memory etc. Or give estimation how much human manager recommended for such spec

3. Because the players are from all over the world, online gaming with player with the same region will benefit in term of speed of connection, same or just slightly different time.

So it will be helpfull if players playing with others from same regions. Currently I am playing with some UK players and me in GMT+7 so when its late night for me, it is peak time for them

It is long for what I am thinking of the world of Football Manager, but still improvement from current condition. I really don't know what kind of server needed to for every club played in every league loaded are human managers. 

I think other developer maybe can achieved that, but they dont have all the experinced and loyal fans base as big as FM so they will not bother to starting from scratch

Archived