Brexit - Work Permit Nightmare

Guys just quickly...

Brexit has happened on my game and I am now trying to figure out how to sign players because anyone outside the UK according to my scouts will fail to get a work permit.....help!

I am a long time FM gamer so I know how to get people work permits but I'm just wanting some help on what my options are here because as I see it....I'm very limited on who I can buy?

Does that on mine but i think that means you won't get one straight away.usually you can be successful on appeal. Have a look at the rules in the league rules section.on mine there is a points system where 4 points have to be achieved on appeal to get a permit. For example transfer fee has to be in top 75 percent of league for 2 points etc... easy when you have this info.

14 hours ago, mcbgun84 said:

Guys just quickly...

Brexit has happened on my game and I am now trying to figure out how to sign players because anyone outside the UK according to my scouts will fail to get a work permit.....help!

I am a long time FM gamer so I know how to get people work permits but I'm just wanting some help on what my options are here because as I see it....I'm very limited on who I can buy?

It depends on what the work permit rules are now for your save - you'd have to provide some screenshots of the rules of the league you're in (I'm assuming Premier League) for us to see exactly what work permit rules apply.

Archived