Game crashes after reloading skin

Hey,

I've bought FM19 a couple of days ago and started downloading some League Packs, Real Name Fixes und Logo Packs.
It all went fine until I've tried to install a face pack with a ton of faces. 
I deleted the cache and tried to reload the skin as suggested but then the game crashed and I couldn't get it started again. ("The game quit unexpectedly" - think you know that therm here already) :-(

After a couple of unsuccessful attempts to fix it (Reinstalling the game, deleting the cache folder etc.) I just removed the Sports Interactive Folder and started the game again. 
And again: All went fine. I've added the league packs and so on again. Including the 170.whatever faces. 
Reloaded the skin and it crashed again.

Now I've removed the Sports Interactive Folder a couple of times and started all over again (even without the faces) but it always crashes after reloading the skins.

Don't know what I did wrong. Were that too many faces? But why doesn't it work without them after I started again?

Hope I could it explain it understandable.
Here are some of my computer details:
719721608_ScreenShot2019-01-16at5_49_37PM.thumb.png.c0cd9eb037e170f5251e9442b1248cd9.png

I've already read a lot of other threads but no one could successfully help me :-(

Looking forward to some expert tips.
It's the first time I'm playing FM19.

• 3 months later...

Hey, 

Same problem for me here on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4

I will try without ticking reload the skin when confirming change in preferences and see what happens : It works.

If I want to add any type of graphic (logo - pictures - etc) I do need to untick cache and tick reload then it craches.  

Very strange.

• 2 months later...

Archived