[SUGGESTION] Realistic and diverse regen faces (not cartoonish)

ytlmdg

Hello

I think that the regen faces (plus manager and staff ones) in football manager are too cartoon like and not Realistic at all. Plus there is no a lot of diversity in the phenotypes you see in the game all regen on mid and long Time saves looks the same.Its hard to have a connection with them when they dont look like Real humans att all !

I think What Si should do is create a completely  new style of faces and not try to improve the current ones. 

More realistic faces could look like this:maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.68746a72d64102dee7f24e3ce84f1cf3.jpg

As we can see this types of face are way more realistic.The cartoon faces really kill the Immersion in my opinion (they look like a 3Ds kids video game) and not like a Real simulation game

I mean there is no need to have Amazing 4k  graphics but some changes in a more Real human like faces would greatly improve the Immersion and realism in the game and are really needed.

Plus like i wrote the phenotypes of these regen are way too similar. Its hard to differenciate them and have an emotional connections with them.

Too make them more diverse they could have :

1) More specific phenotype for each places (and mixing theses for each country)

Europe : France,Spain,Portugal,GB&Ireland,Germany,Italy,Northen Europe,Central Europe,East Europe,South Europe,Russia,Turkey

Africa : West Africa,East Africa,Central&South of Africa,North Africa

Asia: Arabia,Indian subcontinent,China,Korea,South East Asia,East Asia,Central Asia

Americas: European phenotypes, African phenotypes, Mulato,Mestizo,Indigenous

2) A large number of jaws, mouths, joux, nose, eyes, forehead,chekbone...ect to make them more diverse and really make them unique.

3) way more hair styles,beard and colours than the current ones (most regulars ones appears the most frequently)

4) They could become older by sequences ( More visible changes when they are active players, staff gets a slower process )

Teenagers Years,Young adults,Mid carreer,Late twennies early thirties,Mid thirties to early forties Ect...

With a this big change and complete revamp this would make the game experience more realistic,make feel the game more mature  and enjoyable for mid to long time saves.It is really a must in my opinion that the FM series should make like they did transition to 3d.

Thanks

Constant improvement to newgen faces is always welcome... as long it doesn't make processing needlessly labourious.

I think the newgen faces in FM19 are okay without being amazing, though the quality of Asian faces is - I have to say - very poor. Nevertheless, they do look somewhat human, unlike the prematurely-balding lizard-men with 50ft foreheads who ruled FM17. :D

il y a une heure, CFuller a dit :

Constant improvement to newgen faces is always welcome... as long it doesn't make processing needlessly labourious.

I think the newgen faces in FM19 are okay without being amazing, though the quality of Asian faces is - I have to say - very poor. Nevertheless, they do look somewhat human, unlike the prematurely-balding lizard-men with 50ft foreheads who ruled FM17. :D

Yeah that is why i said we dont need 4k graphics and crazy details .But im sure they could make regen  much more realistic, and i know they have mad some effort from fm 18 (worst faces in the series) But my problem is realism . Real humans are not cartoons.

Imagine regen like that in FM (a more simplified version) that would be amazing

Mount-PES-2019-1.thumb.jpg.4260fda8cc11b49a3e7c0e6ccd1fc518.jpg

Archived