Kit Number on Player Info Screen

stevemc

Hi all,

I've seen a number of skins where people put the kit number, large, on the player information screen. Is this easy to do, if so, how do you do it?

I'd be looking to achieve something simple like;

1491ppg.jpg

Thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

thats my skin up on fmbase, feel free to raid it,  You'll need thee player profile personal deatils panel for that box. 

Thanks, does screen size or resolution matter when installing it, cause I'm on a 13" laptop.

13 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Thanks, does screen size or resolution matter when installing it, cause I'm on a 13" laptop.

i made it on a 1600x900 resolution laptop so no idea.  the code will be fine though. 

hi, sorry to bother another thread, but I have a problem with my skin and I dont understand how to correct it. I managed to increase the name by modifying the kit_name panel, but I don't know how to make the number bigger. Any suggestion? It is something related to the container in which the kit is included?

20181128154029_1.thumb.jpg.757259caa9f358c001377188837b1ab5.jpg

On 06/12/2018 at 22:32, wkdsoul said:

i made it on a 1600x900 resolution laptop so no idea.  the code will be fine though. 

Do you have any idea why the potential ability stars are missing off? I think it might be a resolution issue, possibly?

6odk61.png

2 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Do you have any idea why the potential ability stars are missing off? I think it might be a resolution issue, possibly?

6odk61.png

Yeah you'll have to open the player profile personal details panel, and reduce some of the gaps or tighten up the space 

Archived